BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Sixteen years after the launch of Light Blue, master perfumer Olivier Cresp writes a new chapter of the Light Blue saga with Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme.

Light Blue Eau Intense is more than a scent, it is the aura of Mediterranean beauty.

Inside its cool frosted-glass bottle, Light Blue Eau Intense takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea.
The tall, rectangular shape of the bottle has been redesigned with refined, feminine and elegant lines resulting in a more sophisticated cap.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: The fragrance opens with a sharp, addictive duo of scents: luminous lemon and crisp Granny Smith apple.

Heart Notes: With its fruity and floral facets, elegant marigold blends this accord into heart notes: a wave of glowing, heady jasmine petals.

Base Notes; Its signature trail of lustrous amber woods and precious musks melts into sun-kissed skin, unfurls into a vibrant, sensuously scented wake.

• Can anyone describe the smell? I wanna redeem my Sephora ...2 Answers
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I feel like I may be one of the few that is not crazy about this scent. It smells so nice straight from the bottle, but perhaps is just my body chemistry that doesn't mix well with it. I so badly want to love it, but unfortunately on my skin as it dries down it just smells like citronella which reminds me of bug repellent. It really does smell so nice on other people I have met that wear this, but on my skin it's not a great match.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I've been a devoted wearer of the original Light Blue for years and was eager to try this when it was released. I love it even more than the original Light Blue! It's so fresh and long lasting. It's also very strong and makes a presence when worn which I love. It only takes one spritz and lasts the entire day. It's my everyday go-to.
Yaidelyn F.

I received a sample
of Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme. In the description
it describes the new intensity of the iconic Light Blue. It has hints of Lemon
and Granny Smith Apples combined with woody and musky notes. I think this
fragrance is perfect for the Spring/Summer season. It’s crisp and fresh. The
downfall is it doesn’t have long lasting staying power.
Nina M.
This is one of my favorite fragrances I have ever used! This one worked extremely well for me because it isn’t a floral scent. It has a super clean smell that lasts a lot longer than most fragrances. When I wear it I don’t have to worry about reapplying throughout the day! It genuinely is such a staple to my routine. This scent is phenomenal in not only the perfume version but also the cologne. I got it for my boyfriend and he’s worn it for years!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
emily p.
Monroe
My favorite perfume in the world! It has a fresh fruity scent that's not overbearing. I always receive compliments and the smell lasts for a long time with a small amount. The bottle is super pretty too :)
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
If you like the original light blue by D & G you'll definitely love this one. The scent profile is pretty much the same or at least I wasnt able to detect much of a difference aside from thr fact its longer lasting I dont think it's a more intense scent.
MK R.
This is one of my favorite perfumes and it’s light and not too strong. It last throughout the day and only have to use two sprays. I bought this set little over a year ago and I just love how it smells.
Xen H.
my favorite ever!!!! i have the older version and been using same scent since highschool! smells so good and i got so excited they made a new one and it lasts longer!!!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I never liked Light Blue even though everyone else seemed to love it. I bought a bottle without smelling it because literally all of my friends were raving about it. I sprayed it and ended up giving it away that afternoon. I read reviews that this was better and decided to try it in store. It did last all day and I absolutely love that but it had that same lemony Lysol scent to it that the original Light Blue reminds me of. I prefer more feminine scents and this is just too masculine and smells like a cleaner more than woman's perfume.
Wendy H.
Can anyone describe the smell? I wanna redeem my Sephora points but I'm not sure if it's be with me getting

back