BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Sixteen years after the launch of Light Blue, master perfumer Olivier Cresp writes a new chapter of the Light Blue saga with Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme.

Light Blue Eau Intense is more than a scent, it is the aura of Mediterranean beauty.

Inside its cool frosted-glass bottle, Light Blue Eau Intense takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea.
The tall, rectangular shape of the bottle has been redesigned with refined, feminine and elegant lines resulting in a more sophisticated cap.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: The fragrance opens with a sharp, addictive duo of scents: luminous lemon and crisp Granny Smith apple.

Heart Notes: With its fruity and floral facets, elegant marigold blends this accord into heart notes: a wave of glowing, heady jasmine petals.

Base Notes; Its signature trail of lustrous amber woods and precious musks melts into sun-kissed skin, unfurls into a vibrant, sensuously scented wake.

• Can anyone describe the smell? I wanna redeem my Sephora ...2 Answers
Vanessa S.
Seattle, WA
This perfume is delicious. It is a light, crisp, and clean fragrance. It is a good value because 2 spritzes are enough to last a whole day. The fragrance is just the perfect strength and does not overpower. I would definitely buy it again. The bottle is very average, just a rectangle body with a light blue top.
Alyssa. E.
kannapolis, NC
I think I’ve reviewed this before but I’m in love with this. It’s my signature scent. It’s lower priced than many other perfumes and you really only need one spray to get you through an entire day. It’s fresh but not overwhelmingly potent.
stephanie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this fragrance. I prefer clean, cottony scents and this one is perfect. I got a sample size from Sephora and then went back and purchased the full size. Expensive but soo worth it!
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I feel like I may be one of the few that is not crazy about this scent. It smells so nice straight from the bottle, but perhaps is just my body chemistry that doesn't mix well with it. I so badly want to love it, but unfortunately on my skin as it dries down it just smells like citronella which reminds me of bug repellent. It really does smell so nice on other people I have met that wear this, but on my skin it's not a great match.
Jodi S.
Classic classic classic and so sophisticated. Many people recognize this scent but that doesn’t deter me from wearing it because it’s simply gorgeous. Always feel pretty when I have this own. Must try!
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I've been a devoted wearer of the original Light Blue for years and was eager to try this when it was released. I love it even more than the original Light Blue! It's so fresh and long lasting. It's also very strong and makes a presence when worn which I love. It only takes one spritz and lasts the entire day. It's my everyday go-to.
Yaidelyn F.

I received a sample
of Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme. In the description
it describes the new intensity of the iconic Light Blue. It has hints of Lemon
and Granny Smith Apples combined with woody and musky notes. I think this
fragrance is perfect for the Spring/Summer season. It’s crisp and fresh. The
downfall is it doesn’t have long lasting staying power.
Nina M.
This is one of my favorite fragrances I have ever used! This one worked extremely well for me because it isn’t a floral scent. It has a super clean smell that lasts a lot longer than most fragrances. When I wear it I don’t have to worry about reapplying throughout the day! It genuinely is such a staple to my routine. This scent is phenomenal in not only the perfume version but also the cologne. I got it for my boyfriend and he’s worn it for years!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Emily G.
Middleton
Purchased at: Macy's
As a big fan of the classic Light Blue scent, this one is an incredible reformulation. It’s intense but not at all overpowering. It lasts for DAYS on my skin. It’s my favorite of all D&G fragrances. Will rebuy. I recommend it!
Wendy H.
Sylmar, CA
Can anyone describe the smell? I wanna redeem my Sephora points but I'm not sure if it's be with me getting