BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralKey Notes: Lemon, Jasmine Petals, MuskAbout: Sixteen years after the launch of Light Blue, master perfumer Olivier Cresp writes a new chapter of the Light Blue saga with Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme. The fragrance opens with a sharp, addictive duo of scents: luminous lemon and crisp Granny Smith apple. With its fruity and floral facets, elegant marigold blends this accord into the heart notes a wave of glowing, heady jasmine petals. The signature trail of lustrous amber woods and precious musk melts into sunkissed skin and unfurls into a vibrant, sensuously scented wake. Streamlined and modern, the design of the new flacon fragrance reflects the scent's heightened intensity. Inside the cool frosted-glass bottle, it takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea. see more...

• Can anyone describe the smell? I wanna redeem my Sephora ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I feel like I may be one of the few that is not crazy about this scent. It smells so nice straight from the bottle, but perhaps is just my body chemistry that doesn't mix well with it. I so badly want to love it, but unfortunately on my skin as it dries down it just smells like citronella which reminds me of bug repellent. It really does smell so nice on other people I have met that wear this, but on my skin it's not a great match.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I've been a devoted wearer of the original Light Blue for years and was eager to try this when it was released. I love it even more than the original Light Blue! It's so fresh and long lasting. It's also very strong and makes a presence when worn which I love. It only takes one spritz and lasts the entire day. It's my everyday go-to.
Yaidelyn F.

I received a sample
of Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme. In the description
it describes the new intensity of the iconic Light Blue. It has hints of Lemon
and Granny Smith Apples combined with woody and musky notes. I think this
fragrance is perfect for the Spring/Summer season. It’s crisp and fresh. The
downfall is it doesn’t have long lasting staying power.
emily p.
Monroe
My favorite perfume in the world! It has a fresh fruity scent that's not overbearing. I always receive compliments and the smell lasts for a long time with a small amount. The bottle is super pretty too :)
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is quite similar to the original but as the name implies more intense. It smelled almost identical when I first sprayed it but as the fragrance dried down I could really smell a sharp bite of apple, lemon, and maybe a little something darker. This isn't my favorite perfume but I enjoy it!
MK J.
This is one of my favorite perfumes and it’s light and not too strong. It last throughout the day and only have to use two sprays. I bought this set little over a year ago and I just love how it smells.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
If you like the original light blue by D & G you'll definitely love this one. The scent profile is pretty much the same or at least I wasnt able to detect much of a difference aside from thr fact its longer lasting I dont think it's a more intense scent.
Sarah M.
This is a lovely, crisp fragrance that never fails to elicit compliments whenever I wear it. It is not overpowering, yet is strong enough to smell with just a small squirt. I have had this for 3 years now, and I will continue to purchase a new bottle with each one finishing.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I never liked Light Blue even though everyone else seemed to love it. I bought a bottle without smelling it because literally all of my friends were raving about it. I sprayed it and ended up giving it away that afternoon. I read reviews that this was better and decided to try it in store. It did last all day and I absolutely love that but it had that same lemony Lysol scent to it that the original Light Blue reminds me of. I prefer more feminine scents and this is just too masculine and smells like a cleaner more than woman's perfume.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Citrusy and fresh to the max! The smell of this one is to die for, it’s not overpowering and it doesn’t have a powdery smell there’s a nice balance between the citrus notes and the other ones that make it have that fresh scent to it. It lasts for just about the whole day and you will definitely get compliments on it which is always a good thing! If you like the original “Light Blue I would definitely suggest trying this one
Wendy H.
Can anyone describe the smell? I wanna redeem my Sephora points but I'm not sure if it's be with me getting

back