Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml

Sixteen years after the launch of Light Blue, master perfumer Olivier Cresp writes a new chapter of the Light Blue saga with Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme.

Light Blue Eau Intense is more than a scent, it is the aura of Mediterranean beauty.

Inside its cool frosted-glass bottle, Light Blue Eau Intense takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea.
The tall, rectangular shape of the bottle has been redesigned with refined, feminine and elegant lines resulting in a more sophisticated cap.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: The fragrance opens with a sharp, addictive duo of scents: luminous lemon and crisp Granny Smith apple.

Heart Notes: With its fruity and floral facets, elegant marigold blends this accord into heart notes: a wave of glowing, heady jasmine petals.

Base Notes; Its signature trail of lustrous amber woods and precious musks melts into sun-kissed skin, unfurls into a vibrant, sensuously scented wake.

How does this compare scent and staying power wise with the light blue original? Sincethissaysit is a au de Parfum? I was always in love with the original but wished it lasted longer, so I'm wondering if this does last longer than the original and if the scent is different in any way before I purchase it online because I love the original scent.
Have you tried the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml ? Do you think it could pass for a unisex scent?
WhhO else is addicted to this fragrance?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa M.
Orlando, FL
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Alyssa M.
My absolutely favorite scent. I’ve been wearing it for years, and it’s become my signature. I get compliments on it al the time. It’s almost a bit tropical but just absolutely beautiful. I totally recommend this to anyone!
Paula S.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Paula S.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Paula S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Intensify your mood, with this sexy little thing. It smells amazing, with a friendly,mandarin orange, citrus, fruity aroma…it’s overwhelming goodness…leaves you feeling sexy. All you need is 2 sprays & your good to go. Do not nose dive after immediately spraying it… give it a second to settle & then smell. It makes me feel like i’m breathing purified air that’s been clean to perfection. This fresh like aroma makes you feel like your on a dream vacation. So…have fun a little & buy it!! Intensify your life. ;) It’s a must have thumbs up!! #dolcegabbanaintense #ultabeauty #perfume
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Brenda C.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:light-blue-eau-intense-perfume-by-dolce-&-gabbana-eau-de-parfum-spray-33-oz] Absolutely love it 😍 it’s a clean 🍋 lemon apple 🍏 Fragrance. Intense is wayyy better than regular one. The fragrance is stronger and last longer than original. Better to invest in this one. Nice for summer it smells super fresh. 🥰🥰
Savannah B.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Savannah B.
Absolutely love this scent! I used to wear the EDT version and it had very poor lasting power. The intense version lasts sooo much longer! Such a great fresh summer scent!
Renee L.
Winter Park Florida
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Renee L.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Renee L.
I originally received this product as a tester. The smell is similar to cool water type smell. It's nice fresh water smell not to over powering.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Anna C.
My all time favorite scent. I’ve tried a few others but always come back to light blue .
Genesis T.
Miami Florida 33178, FL
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Genesis T.
Es uno de los perfumes favoritos de mi esposo . Está muy satisfecho con la presentación , el aroma . Lo usa constantemente, desde hace un tiempo.
Trisha B.
This is still one of my favorite perfumes. It’s light girly and also beautifully bold at the same time. A classic smell that will stand the test of time. I prefer it in the parfum instead of toilette for a stronger and longer lasting scent.
Mari U.
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Mari U.
I love Light Blue Intense! I like it a lot more than the original Light Blue, which smells a bit like bathroom detergent on me. But not this one! It is actually one of my favorite scents, and I am a perfume junkie lol. Light Blue Intense smells sweeter than the original Light Blue, but has the same refreshing, airy quality, minus the bathroom detergent connotation. Plus, it lasts longer. It smells like crisp granny smith apples sprinkled with fresh lemon juice and some tender musk. I let a friend smell it and he liked it too :) It makes me think of happy summer times!
Julianne S.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Julianne S.
This is my go to signature scent. It's not floral or musky. It just smells fresh yet sexy and mixes with my body chemistry really well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather H.