BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
  • who gets attach to only 1 certain perfume? coz I've been ...4 Answers
Cynthia V.
Bakersfield
I love this perfume! One of my favorite perfumes. Lasts a long time. Very reasonably priced. One of my favorite perfumes. Very classy smell. get a lot of compliments for this perfume. its very accessible and can find it anywhere. comes in smaller sizes so they can be taken anywhere.
Amy S.
A fresh clean scent. Captivating! The bottle is nice and easy to grip. It's scent is long-lasting. The scent increases with body chemistry. Memorable. The scent is fresh, clean, and light but impressionable. There  is no room for improvement. It is a perfect blend.
Laura l.
One of my favorite perfumes. Gives you a nice fresh smell. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments and it’s long lasting.
angelina m.
Atco, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My mom loves this smell and so do I. I love that it's long wearing without the smell being to much. This is and always will be one of my favorite
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this scent. I've worn it for a couple of years. I suffer from migraines and can not tolerate loud scents. This is perfect for me to wear everyday. D & G Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino
Gabrielė E.
Classic scent. Love everything about this perfume. Isn't too overbearing but does have a pretty strong scent to it. I like it, I think it stays on you for a while so you don't have to keep spraying yourself. Would recommend this to anyone of any age.
Sarah F.
Winnfield
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favs. It has a really clean smell. Perfect for fall. I bought the largest one at Ulta for $134, I think. Totally worth the money. I’ve had it for about a year and I’ve only used a third of it. Dolce & Gabbana Light BIue Eau De Toilette For Women 3.3oz / 100ml
Ambar E.
panama city
su aroma fresco es muy agradable, me mantiene de buen homor todo el dia, ya que me mantiene relajada. es perfecto para el dia a dia ( trabajo, colegio) ya que lo pueden usar tanto adolescentes como adultos, aun no se me ha terminado y ya tengo uno sin abrir.
Amtul H.
Dubai
This is nostalgia in a bottle for me and it is over flowing with it. This was gifted to me by my aunt and I wore it everyday through out high school. It smells like a fresh summer breeze without over powering smell. It smells amazing and it was one of my favourites once upon a time.
Tori S.
This is my go-to perfume late spring and all summer long into fall... It's just perfect it's not too heavy it's not too light. I get compliments from people asking what I'm wearing! It's late it's fresh it's not overbearing just perfect.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.