BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
  • who gets attach to only 1 certain perfume? coz I've been ...4 Answers
Care B.
Smells disgusting. Everyone who wears this perfume smell weird. I personally hate this scent so much. It's too strong.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
This just doesn't smell that great on me its to strong and gives me and others a headache so if you use it make sure you do so sparingly
Roberta D.
Não gostei da fragancia, não me fez feliz, irritou meu nariz e me deu alergia, não comprarei mais, não gostei. Não atendeu minha expectativas.
carrie r.
Azusa, CA
I really dislike this scent. smells like old lady. I ended up.giving it to a friend. I will not buy this again.
Sheri J.
I had bought this perfume because it was in everyone's collection on YouTube and they all raved about it. When I smelled it in the store I didn't like it but I bought it anyway because people said they got so many compliments. This perfume did nothing for me. I didn't like it. I used it all because it's expensive and I wasn't about to waste it
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of light blue for women. It has a very citrusy smells. Even though it has a very light and Aerie scent. I don't want to go around smelling like a bag of lemons.
Ramlah M.
My sister used to have it. I really didn't like the smell. It was very pungent to me for some weird reason. I would recommend getting a sample first. But even then, for its price, I would say you are better off buying a different perfume.
Bithiah S.
Winnipeg, MB
got this as a gift. i dont like the light blue edition. dont like the smell as well. then again i am very picky.
Jessica F.
bushkill
I actually didn't like this perfume at all. I felt like it smelled like soap which I'm not a fan of at all.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Not a fan of this one. It has a masculine, ocean, citrus scent that reminds me of a cheap motel by the beach. Since I know a lot of people like it, I keep going back to smell it to see if my opinion changes. It hasn't changed yet.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.