BY DOLCE & GABBANA #5 in Perfume for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • who else thinks the product smells like you just got out ...4 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
Zoey N.
I absolutely love this perfume. It's so light and fresh, but still noticeable enough that I got a lot of compliments about how I smelled! Casual enough that I can wear it everyday, but still works if I put it on to go out. Probably my favorite perfume I've used yet.
Jaci M.
Clinton , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
If I was to have to pick one perfume for the rest of my life, this is it! It has a very light refreshing smell that last a while. It does not have that strong overpowering smell if you are sensitive to scents. It is worth every penny and once you try it you won’t go back. I always have new or other perfumes I try,but I am always stocked up on this one. You can tell they took the time when designing not only the fragrance but also the packaging. It’s very simple and elegant,which again matches the very soft smell.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,953 reviews
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a sweet, sexy, citrusy, tropical and light females fragrance. It is sensual, playful and cool. Great for a night out, date night or visit to the beach.
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have been wearing D&G Light Blue for at least the past five years. I keep trying other new scents that smell great in the store but then I get them home and regret them. This perfume is light enough to be worn on a daily basis but it makes a statement if you wear it for a night out. I just love this perfume and even love the way it smells on other people :)
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
The best light, airy, slightly sweet and floral smell. This is such a great perfume... not only do I own it myself, but both of my sisters, my mom, AND my mother in law. It’s a universal perfume that could literally fit any woman’s preference. I love it.
Aja L.
Lansing, MI
Dolce & Gabbana “light blue” is truly a great fragrance. It’s crispy, clean, it’s wonderful for the high summer heat. The smell is more of a citrusy scent. It’s also long lasting for an eau de toilette. Recommend this fragrance for anyone. It’s truly wonderful!
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My go-to summer scent! This perfume is so fresh and crisp, with a prominent scent of citrus. It’s my absolute favorite when traveling through Europe in the hot sun. The power of the perfume is not overbearing, leaving a nice refreshing scent on the skin.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is my favorite perfume. It smells sophisticated but is fresh at the same time. It’s a fairly unique and recognizable scent. I can also smell it on my skin and clothes all day. Even though it is expensive it’s worth it. I haven’t found anything like it.
jaz K.
This perfume smells amazing on me. Some people don't like it but I think its specific per person. It is the right combination of scents. It is very light and you shouldn't spray too much of it. I always get compliments and would recommend it to others.
Jenn V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I feel like this perfume smells way better in the bottle than it does on me. Every time I put it on the sent fades away really quickly and it comes across as very acidic and chemical smelling. I wish it small is good on me as it did in the bottle I know this is a true with everybody because I have specifically asked women who I thought smart really good what they were wearing in they have told me it was this perfume so I know it’s my pH balance and my body it’s changing the scent of it. Too bad!
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.