Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This is my go to perfume . It smells so good . It has a very fresh and citrus smell to it . I actually didn’t like it much at first but after wearing it a couple times more I really fell in love with it . It’s not an over powering smell which is nice . Sometimes over powering perfumes make me sick to my stomach . But this one just smells so good . And I love that the scent still smells good after wearing it all day . At night my clothes still smell like the perfume . I get so many compliments when I wear it , and its one of my boyfriend’s favorites . He always loves it when I wear this perfume . If you are more into citrus/fresh smelling perfumes then you will love this one .