Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

QUIERO PROBARLO...BELLA
RICO, RICO,BELLA FRAGANCIA
What do you think about this parfume?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml!
Becky L.
Stockport , Manchester
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Becky L.
I really like this fragrance, it’s nice and light and smells of fresh oranges, it really reminds me of my mum it was her favourite, it’s not one of my favourites that’s why I’ve not given it 5 stars but I will wear it occasionally as I do like it. The price is fair as well. But for anyone who likes fresh fruity perfume this is great.
Cristina M.
London, Greater London
D&G Light Blue has been my favorite perfume when I was 18. Like the scent, and that it lasts for days. Would probably buy this again just to remember the old days.
MiHo A.
lucena City
Old but still gold. I have a good sense of smell and ever since I smell this I never forget the freshnes it gave me. I alway turn my neck every time there is another person wearing it. I just got it from my grandma. and yes I would buy this in the future.
Kriss T.
Burnley
I in love with this is my favourite thing ever i in love Influenster send to me this perfume Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25mlDolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml i like ittttttttttttttttttt I’m in loveeeeeee i soo prettyyyyyyyy
Resmie A.
Watford
Okayyy soo this smells so good and fresh. I loveee it. It’s soo nice. I wish it was a perfume instead!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This is my go to scent and seems to be for all or most of my friends that come over to get ready. I love the way I smells on me! I keep a bottle in my bathroom at all times so of course I'll buy it again