Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 1.6 Ounce by (Internet Fragrance) I have not smelled this perfume, I'd like to know what other perfumes this smells like?
HooW does this smell? Would you recommend it ?
How long it lasts?on my skin lasts only 2-3 hours
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml!
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a deluxe sample size bottle of the Light Blue from Ulta as a free gift with one of my many Christmas purchases. I have been using it for the past few days and really enjoy this perfume. It has a floral and fruity fragrance with a hint of spice that I really enjoy. I think this will be a perfect fragrance for spring and summer. I also love the packaging, the velvet box for even a small sample size is so cute!
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:dolce-&-gabbana-light-blue-eau-de-toilette-25ml] This scent has been in my family forever: my grandmother was using it, my mother was using it and I am using it. Scent is very light, airy and fresh with a hint of citrus. I really like it, especially as a spring scent.
Iris  A.
Saint Peters, MO
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Iris  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a light floral fruity fresh fragrance. Key notes include cedar, green apple, bluebell, bamboo, jasmine, rose, citron wood, amber and musk. It's a beautiful scent for summer, light, not overwhelming and simple. My only complaint is that it doesn't last too long, I have to reapply after a few hours.
Madeline E.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Madeline E.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a sample of this and I liked it much less than I expected. It’s a very fresh, somewhat citrusy perfume but I don’t think it smells right on me personally.
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Macy's
If the color blue had a smell… this perfume would be exactly what it smells like. Everything that’s blue, the ocean, the air, the sky, is what it is. It captures the airy and clean scent as well as being a little salty, perfectly. This scent does not last as long as one would hope, but the scent more than makes up for it. I will be getting a full size of this one for sure.
Stacey  M.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a couple of samples of Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue EDT (for women & one for men). When I first spray it, I can really smell the citrus. It has notes of Jasmine when it settles along with cedarwood, musk & amber. I don't really smell the green apple accord & white roses as much, but they do linger in the background. I think this is a light, crisp scent that would be great for Spring or Summer. It lasts for about 5 hours on me, so if I want a touch up, I just do one more spritz. I would definitely recommend this for people who like light scents & if you're sensitive to strong perfume, this would definitely be for you. The men's cologne smells equally as good.
Cynthia M.
Salinas, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Cynthia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this fragrance don’t you? I love the fact that I put it on in the morning and it last all day and afternoon It has a lovely light clean scent. I get many compliments every time that I wear Love this! My signature scent! Have worn it for months now and has a nice clean fresh scent, not overpowering, best thing is I can’t smell it on myself. I also love the packaging and how the bottle it looks like a classic.[product:dolce-&-gabbana-light-blue-eau-de-toilette-25ml]
Rachel B.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Classic light clean citrus based fragrance. It doesn’t last on me very well-but it’s a safe and easy scent to wear, especially for the warmer months. Notes of orange, apple, and bamboo for a fresh scent. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-light-blue-eau-de-toilette-25ml]
Liz H.
La Mesa, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Liz H.
Now that I’ve had my subscription w/ ScentBox.com for a full year now, I’ve really been able to narrow down what my favorite scent characteristics are, which has led to being absolutely obsessed/in love w/ the last 4 or so fragrances I chose (keep in my mind, the majority of these I’ve NEVER gotten to smell before). This perfume from Dolce & Gabbana is in my top second or third spot for sure, I became in love instantly & found myself wearing it for basically any occasion/time of day. I love the freshness it brings, mixed w/ the citrusy, sweet & fruity elements. I can see myself using this fragrance pretty much forever. So happy I found this perfume!
Sarah  G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml uploaded by Sarah  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
A long time favorite of mine. I have used this perfume the longest out of all of my scents. It's a very clean and bright fragrance. A strong yet light combination of florals and fruits that come together beautifully. It doesn't overpower you but the scent lingers for hours when applied correctly. Fresh and clean are there words that come to mind. Love this scent, especially in the warmer months.

233 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...