BY DOLCE & GABBANA #9 in Fragrance for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• What's your favorite perfume?? Mine is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue...6 Answers
  • What does it smell like4 Answers
  • what is "YOUR" scent? mine is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de T...4 Answers
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg
Beauty Junkie Expert
[product:dolce-&-gabbana-light-blue-eau-de-toilette] okay so I had to review this perfume! It is my ALL TIME MOST FAVORITE perfume ever! Did that make sense ? Lol yes , that's how much I love it! I get compliments all the time because of this beautiful aroma it has; it has a lemon fresh clean scent that does not over power any clothes or your nasal. It doesn't have a strong alcohol scent like others do and this is a perfume you can put on for school or a workplace because of the scent it has its not overpowering but this can also be worn on a date and it is such a clean and sexy smell I swear my husband has bought me the same perfume over and over because of how amazing it is!💛💙
Emily B.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so picky when it comes to the scents I like, because usually when I buy a fragrance I stick to it for a while. I hate super flowery or sweet scents and this fragrance is just the right combination of fresh and crisp with a hint of musk. It lasts all day and is relatively affordable if you hunt for the good deals. I started out rubbing the samples in magazines on my arm and now Im hooked buying the largest bottle! I love this scent!!
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really picky with perfume but this one impresses! It's a little pricy as a college student but definitely worth it. It smells slightly warm and very refreshing and natural. It also last forever scent wise. If I spray it on a jacket or something that I re-wear without washing, it usually still smells like it when I pick it out of the closet!
Nicole W.
Stillwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I begged my husband to get me this fragrance because I had a sample of it and I loved it so much. It's a very light, citrusy scent that is sweet but not too over powering. It lasts all day for me with just a few sprays. I recommend it to every friend who is looking to try something new, I found mine at Ross for a steal, and I always repurchase.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything from this perfume I love starting from the packaging, very nice elegant bottle, is a very long lasting soft smell! I Bought at Macy for a very decent price, This scent will be always one of my favorites and I will always recommend it.
Melissa D.
Eldersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ have been wearing this perfume for years. I️ have bought I️t numerous times due to its longevity and smell. It’s a perfume you can wear for a day out or a night on the town! I️t is long lasting and a little goes A LONG way. I️t is pricier but I️ feel like I️ always am getting my moneys worth with this perfume. I️ recommend I️t to everyone
Kaitlyn G.
Pittston, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This light scent is one of my go to favorites! My husband got this for me last year for Christmas and I am dying for it again this year! Amazing long lasting scent 🖤🖤 if you haven’t thought of a great gift to give that special woman this is it!Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
Stephanie G.
Hoffman Est, IL
My absolute favorite perfume. It’s such a beautiful blend of fresh and sexy scents. The bottle is sleek and classic. The smell lasts all day on your skin and clothes so there is no need to spray more than once a day. I will continue to buy this indefinitely.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells phenomenal. I absolutely love it. I bought it at Sephora but I know you can also find it at department stores like Macy's or Nordstrom. For this perfume a little bit goes a long way, this means the bottle can last you even longer.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature scent! I always go back to this! It’s such a distinct scent! I’ve worn this for years! People always say I smell so good which is surprising to me since I’m a smoker!Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.