BY DOLCE & GABBANA #5 in Perfume for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • who else thinks the product smells like you just got out ...4 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
Juan G.
After years of trying different fragrances (and many trips to Macy's to sample a wide variety of options) my wife finally found the one she's been looking for: Light Blue. Although a bit pricey this larger bottle is a good option if you already know you like the scent, it will get used. Interestingly it is billed as being unisex, so I tried it myself for fun (a light dose) and actually enjoyed getting the occasional waft during my work day. Not exactly manly, so don't throw away your Axe just yet, but interesting nonetheless for the right situation.
Enny O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I don’t know how long I have been buying this bought it surely one of my favorite with the exception of the smell not lasting. With that being said, I like to wear this in the spring and the summer whether it’s in the daytime & or mornings because it’s as literally as the name says: “light”. This is fruity; orange & lemon it’s not powdery, nor sweet but it’s quite appealing to my sense of smell w/out any allergic reaction. One thing though, it doesn’t last as long as I would have loved it to be, that will never stop me from enjoying it. I usually get both the spray & the roll-on size; this picture shows the biggest size I have ever purchased in regards to a Parfum. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de ToiletteDolce & Gabbana Dolce Light Blue Gift Set
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
You know how they say "Put on a fragrance then let it sit for awhile before smelling it?" Well that is exactly what you have to do with D&G Light Blue. At first it comes off as overpowering - but let it rest for 15 minutes and it becomes smooth and orangey-citrus. Very pretty. I also want to recommend Men's Light Blue. A guy I work with passed by me and I said "What are you wearing?" He said D&G Light Blue for Men. 'd never smelled the men's - it too was wonderful - but very manly.
Shena A.
Columbia, SC
This has been my mother's signature scent for years. It smells nice on her and it's a decent fragrance. The bottle is a very modern, sleek design. Not much frill or fancy and it has a pleasant, mostly non offensive scent so I can see just why it's so popular. It has an upfront clean, citrusy vibe with a well balanced woody backbone that makes it appealing and can be worn by both sexes in my opinion. It's not my preference when it comes to perfume since I tend to like my fragrances to be gourmand-centric or to stray more toward oriental vanillas but Light Blue is a very well made scent with a good composition. I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't want an overly strong fragrance and isn't into anything heavy or sweet.
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This is my go to perfume . It smells so good . It has a very fresh and citrus smell to it . I actually didn’t like it much at first but after wearing it a couple times more I really fell in love with it . It’s not an over powering smell which is nice . Sometimes over powering perfumes make me sick to my stomach . But this one just smells so good . And I love that the scent still smells good after wearing it all day . At night my clothes still smell like the perfume . I get so many compliments when I wear it , and its one of my boyfriend’s favorites . He always loves it when I wear this perfume . If you are more into citrus/fresh smelling perfumes then you will love this one .
Aviva N.
The long lasting quality of this scent is unmatched in my opinion. I can spray a little on my pulse points in the morning and still smell it at night. I think it is a great value for the price, there's a reason it's so popular. I wear this as an everyday scent and feel that it transitions nicely from work to nightlife because it is fresh and dimensional.
Sarah A.
Smells wonderful.  A perfect 'safe' go-to in the sense that it is not overpowering and seems to be universally liked by pretty much everyone.  So you shouldn't have any overpowering smel complaints from your cubical neighbor.  If you're looking for a fragrance to order online, but are nervous about buying before you smell, this is a safe bet.
Ashlyn P.
Melbourne, FL
My favorite springtime scent (really all-time scent)!! I wish the price point was a little more affordable but honestly its D&G and evenly compares to other high end brand perfumes. You can find it at most every department store and beauty store. I highly suggest this scent. It's warm but not musky. It's citrusy but not overpowering. I love it! Get it!
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great scent for Summer.  It smells so fresh and clean,   I love to wear it during the day.  It smells great but isn't overpowering.  The name suits this scent perfectly.  I just spritz it on in the morning and I'm good for the day!  Almost everyone loves this fragrance and is a great scent to give as a gift.
Lauren L.
I am very picky when it comes to perfume. This is such a light and beautiful perfume. My boyfriend says he loves the way Light Blue smells on me. I always wear this in the spring and summer time. It is a great perfume for when it is hot outside because it is not over powering. I almost wish it lasted longer on the skin. This will always be one of my favorite perfumes. The bottle is gorgeous. When I wear this, I feel like I am vacationing somewhere exotic. This perfume is gorgeous and I will always re-purchase it.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.