BY DOLCE & GABBANA #9 in Perfume for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• who else thinks the product smells like you just got out ...4 Answers
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely hands down looooove this perfume! It has the most amazing smell. I cant even describe, it just so elegant smelling and has such a very nice smell to it. The packaging is awesome!! It came in a velvet box. The bottle itself is so cool too! Its frosted!! I love this so much I for the gift set too so I could have the small bottle and a roll onđź’™ a little goes a long way so it last forever! Did I say I love this???!!! Dolce & Gabbana Light BIue Eau De Toilette For Women 3.3oz / 100ml is the bomb!
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
100% wear this stuff every day. This scent is very citrus/fresh and smells ah-ma-zing. It's not overpowering. It's subtle enough to wear and not do overkill but it's strong enough for someone to notice and compliment you on! This is definitely one of my "signature scents" and love the way it reacts to my clothes and skin. I highly recommend this if you're into the citrus kind of scents. I think it's also perfect for any age -- the scent is neither 'old' or 'young'.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh
My favorite perfume of all time. I’ve been using d&g for about 3 years. It gets recognized almost daily when I see people I don’t know. It’s a go to gift for me from anyone that doesn’t know what to get me. I also use the gift set that came with the lotion and it’s so nice to use after a shower. Not too strong that you’ll give others a headache but just enough to make you feel girly.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Over the years I have purchased many perfumes for my mother in hopes she would acquire a signature scent. This year she hinted me several times she had fallen in love with Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue during our recent trip to Sephora. Sure enough my mother has worn this perfume every single day since then! Light blue is a perfect everyday perfume that does not offend anyone with allergies or asthma.
Valerie D.
memphis
Purchased at: Macy's
All time favorite perfume very soft powdered scent. Stays on you all day and it only takes a couple sprays. I loved it the first time I smelled it on a co worker who smoked cigarettes She went on a smoke break and came back smelling wonderful I had to ask what kinda new cigarettes was she smiling bc she definitely didn’t smell like a cig. I’ve loved it ever sense.
Krista B.
Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is an amazing blend of fresh and clean wrapped inside a delicate and feminine fragrance.  This scent goes with anything and remains on the skin for hours after first application and the bottle will be in your collection for quite some time as you only need the smallest amount too!
Deborah G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a clean, fresh scent with sleek packaging. The thing I do not like about this perfume is that—for the price point—I do not think the scent is very long lasting at all. If I am going to use perfume I want the scent with me all day. If the scent lingered a bit longer I would rate it 5 stars.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Another favorite in my collection. Great for everyday wear. Clean and fresh smell that is just amazing. You will get plenty of compliments when wearing this one trust me. It is definitely not overbearing at all. I like to wear this year round. It is the type of scent that can be an any season perfume.
Lexi A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a really clean smell! It smells really good. It’s really expensive, but I think it’s worth it. You’ll get a lot of compliments when you wear it. Also I love that the bottle is rectangular because it’s easy to store, some perfume bottle shapes are just not practical. This one is.
Sarah W.
Richmond, IN
The scent is summery and fruity. It has some floral notes to it however not to strong (I'm not a floral scent wearer). The scent lasts long and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time which makes it definitely worth the money. I receive lots of compliments wearing it
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.