BY DOLCE & GABBANA #3 in Perfume for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• who else thinks the product smells like you just got out ...4 Answers
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a very pretty perfume, and I particularly love the top and middle notes. It opens with a strong, refreshing scent of citrus. The peach, litchi, and bergamot are what I detect the most and I absolutely love it. After an hour, the litchi still remains, but soft florals of jasmine and lily begin to poke through. It quickly evolves into a perfect balance of fruits and floral. Because of the strong fruity floral scent, I started wondering why so many people said this was best worn in the fall/winter. I really thought that this was “the one” and that I could wear this daily as my signature scent, especially when the vanilla poked through the jasmine and lily after 2 hours of wear. I absolutely love vanilla, so I was very glad to detect its presence. It still smelled pretty light and soft, so I couldn’t understand why people were calling this “warm.” But then three hours after wearing this, the incredibly warm vanilla and amber broke all trace of the citrus and floral, and I finally understood why this would not be best for summer. I know I would feel suffocated by the strong vanilla if I wore this in the summer heat. The transformation of this perfume on my skin is very dramatic—it started off like summer citrus and floral, and then became winter vanilla and amber. By the fourth hour, the amber was completely vanished and all I smelled was vanilla. Totally in love with this! Will buy it again! Over and over .
Sabrina W.
Salyersville
This is my all time favorite perfume ever! It smells absolutely amazing and lingers on the skin and my clothing for such a long time. It's not too strong or too light, but just perfect. It smells really clean and fresh but smells young, feminine, and flirty. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this. I absolutely love it. It is worth every single penny, in my opinion. I have never smelled anything like this beautiful perfume before. I highly recommend this and I can guarantee you that I will be repurchasing this perfume!
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely hands down looooove this perfume! It has the most amazing smell. I cant even describe, it just so elegant smelling and has such a very nice smell to it. The packaging is awesome!! It came in a velvet box. The bottle itself is so cool too! Its frosted!! I love this so much I for the gift set too so I could have the small bottle and a roll on💙 a little goes a long way so it last forever! Did I say I love this???!!! Dolce & Gabbana Light BIue Eau De Toilette For Women 3.3oz / 100ml is the bomb!
Teresa J.
Wilmington
Purchased at: ULTA
Fresh and Clean

I really like this fragrance! I have it in a large size, a smaller travel size, and in the past I've used the body lotion and shower gel and scrub (all are amazing; I especially love the scrub). It applies as a fresh and crisp scent where you can smell citrus and airy notes, though it's not at all juvenile. A woman of any age can wear this because it smells so nice and clean. Everyone should try Light Blue at least once to experience this unique fragrance.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh
My favorite perfume of all time. I’ve been using d&g for about 3 years. It gets recognized almost daily when I see people I don’t know. It’s a go to gift for me from anyone that doesn’t know what to get me. I also use the gift set that came with the lotion and it’s so nice to use after a shower. Not too strong that you’ll give others a headache but just enough to make you feel girly.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Over the years I have purchased many perfumes for my mother in hopes she would acquire a signature scent. This year she hinted me several times she had fallen in love with Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue during our recent trip to Sephora. Sure enough my mother has worn this perfume every single day since then! Light blue is a perfect everyday perfume that does not offend anyone with allergies or asthma.
amanda t.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE perfumes for the spring/summer months. It's citrusy floral combination is feminine, fresh, flirty and fun. It's scent is long lasting, yet not overpowering, which makes it great for daily wear. This is one of those must have scents in every woman's fragrances collection. I highly recommend!
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
So, this perfume is lovely. It smells very fresh, almost masculine at the beginning. Then it settles to this citrus woodsy scent, at least on me. It smells so clean I love it. I wear this all the time. It's also that kind if perfume that if you don't know what scent to wear, use this one. If it mixes well with your body chemistry do yourself a favor and get this!!
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my all time fav perfumes!! It seriously smells so good!! It’s got a great scent but it’s not super overpowering!! I wish I were better at describing scents 🤣🤣 but I’m SO bad at that!! A little goes a long way and a bottle will last you forever!! It’s not the cheapest perfume but it’s definitely worth every penny!! I highly suggest this one!!
Tina E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have used this fragrance for many years and I am always asked what I am wearing and where do you buy it. I have never had anyone say that it is to "heavy". Just a tiny spray for work is so fresh! I love how it lingers throughout the day. I wear it everywhere! It has NO cons as far as I am concerned. It is definitely worth the price!
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.