BY DOLCE & GABBANA #16 in Perfume for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
  • who gets attach to only 1 certain perfume? coz I've been ...4 Answers
  • What does this smell like?6 Answers
Juan G.
After years of trying different fragrances (and many trips to Macy's to sample a wide variety of options) my wife finally found the one she's been looking for: Light Blue. Although a bit pricey this larger bottle is a good option if you already know you like the scent, it will get used. Interestingly it is billed as being unisex, so I tried it myself for fun (a light dose) and actually enjoyed getting the occasional waft during my work day. Not exactly manly, so don't throw away your Axe just yet, but interesting nonetheless for the right situation.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
You know how they say "Put on a fragrance then let it sit for awhile before smelling it?" Well that is exactly what you have to do with D&G Light Blue. At first it comes off as overpowering - but let it rest for 15 minutes and it becomes smooth and orangey-citrus. Very pretty. I also want to recommend Men's Light Blue. A guy I work with passed by me and I said "What are you wearing?" He said D&G Light Blue for Men. 'd never smelled the men's - it too was wonderful - but very manly.
Vanessa A.
Utica
My favorite all time scent, I get so many compliments when I wear this! Very long lasting!

“he deep and true base embodies the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, and the embrace of musk. Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk.”

That’s the internet’s definition of what it smells like and to be honest I had no idea some of those smells were in there. But I do feel like I can rule the world when I wear this.
Cassie B.
Raytown, MO
This is one of the first high end perfumes that I received as a gift and ever since it has been my favorite. I'm into more "mature" smelling perfumes that aren't too sweet-meaning vanilla, cinnamon, fruits, etc. This perfume is the perfect combination of amber, cedarwood, bamboo and a hint of floral. It really is a "light" perfume, but what is so amazing is that it lasts ALL day on my body. If you are into woody, chypre, or floral scents, this one is for you!
Shena A.
Columbia, SC
This has been my mother's signature scent for years. It smells nice on her and it's a decent fragrance. The bottle is a very modern, sleek design. Not much frill or fancy and it has a pleasant, mostly non offensive scent so I can see just why it's so popular. It has an upfront clean, citrusy vibe with a well balanced woody backbone that makes it appealing and can be worn by both sexes in my opinion. It's not my preference when it comes to perfume since I tend to like my fragrances to be gourmand-centric or to stray more toward oriental vanillas but Light Blue is a very well made scent with a good composition. I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't want an overly strong fragrance and isn't into anything heavy or sweet.
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This is my go to perfume . It smells so good . It has a very fresh and citrus smell to it . I actually didn’t like it much at first but after wearing it a couple times more I really fell in love with it . It’s not an over powering smell which is nice . Sometimes over powering perfumes make me sick to my stomach . But this one just smells so good . And I love that the scent still smells good after wearing it all day . At night my clothes still smell like the perfume . I get so many compliments when I wear it , and its one of my boyfriend’s favorites . He always loves it when I wear this perfume . If you are more into citrus/fresh smelling perfumes then you will love this one .
Aviva N.
The long lasting quality of this scent is unmatched in my opinion. I can spray a little on my pulse points in the morning and still smell it at night. I think it is a great value for the price, there's a reason it's so popular. I wear this as an everyday scent and feel that it transitions nicely from work to nightlife because it is fresh and dimensional.
Sarah A.
Smells wonderful.  A perfect 'safe' go-to in the sense that it is not overpowering and seems to be universally liked by pretty much everyone.  So you shouldn't have any overpowering smel complaints from your cubical neighbor.  If you're looking for a fragrance to order online, but are nervous about buying before you smell, this is a safe bet.
Ashlyn P.
Melbourne, FL
My favorite springtime scent (really all-time scent)!! I wish the price point was a little more affordable but honestly its D&G and evenly compares to other high end brand perfumes. You can find it at most every department store and beauty store. I highly suggest this scent. It's warm but not musky. It's citrusy but not overpowering. I love it! Get it!
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach
This is a great scent for Summer.  It smells so fresh and clean,   I love to wear it during the day.  It smells great but isn't overpowering.  The name suits this scent perfectly.  I just spritz it on in the morning and I'm good for the day!  Almost everyone loves this fragrance and is a great scent to give as a gift.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.

back