BY DOLCE & GABBANA #26 in Fragrance for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• How does it smells and is it long lasting?1 Answers
  • who gets attach to only 1 certain perfume? coz I've been using th...4 Answers
  • What does this smell like?6 Answers
Shena A.
Columbia, SC
This has been my mother's signature scent for years. It smells nice on her and it's a decent fragrance. The bottle is a very modern, sleek design. Not much frill or fancy and it has a pleasant, mostly non offensive scent so I can see just why it's so popular. It has an upfront clean, citrusy vibe with a well balanced woody backbone that makes it appealing and can be worn by both sexes in my opinion. It's not my preference when it comes to perfume since I tend to like my fragrances to be gourmand-centric or to stray more toward oriental vanillas but Light Blue is a very well made scent with a good composition. I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't want an overly strong fragrance and isn't into anything heavy or sweet.
Janeigne N.
You know how they say "Put on a fragrance then let it sit for awhile before smelling it?" Well that is exactly what you have to do with D&G Light Blue. At first it comes off as overpowering - but let it rest for 15 minutes and it becomes smooth and orangey-citrus. Very pretty. I also want to recommend Men's Light Blue. A guy I work with passed by me and I said "What are you wearing?" He said D&G Light Blue for Men. 'd never smelled the men's - it too was wonderful - but very manly.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of the light blue by Dolce & Gabbana perfume.
The packaging is gorgeous.
I love the scent of this perfume its so sweet and fruity.
I would buy the full size when my sample is done.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I don’t care for the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue... I don’t why but it’s just not for me... It’s too soft and I’m the type of girl that wants you to smell me before you see me! ;) I like a strong perfume! My ultimate favorite is and always will be Burberry (the original)... I’ve been wearing it almost 20 years and I’ve never switched to another fragrance because when I’m gone, one day, I want my children and my grandchildren to smell that smell and think of me... They say, your sense of smell is the easiest way to trigger a memory...
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Probably the only perfume that I would purchase. Most of the perfumes that I have, I have gotten as a gift or some sort. I love D&G, smells really great, love it. It's not too strong like the other but at the same time people would notice that your around with very minimal irritation on the nose
Tiffany P.
Classic! LOVE! This is the ultimate of clean! Love wearing this scent in the summer months. Its light, airy and fresh. A super citrus scent that is very nice and doesn't wear out throughout the day. I would buy again. I recommend it. It's a classic good scent.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
This has been my go to fragrance since I was 17 years old. I absolutely love it just as much today as I did then and I NEVER run out. I always have a bottle of this on hand because I am constantly reaching for it regardless of the many other fragrances I have as well. I don't think that anything will ever usurp this as my all time favorite fragrance.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This fragrance is AMAZING! It smells cool and crisp. There is no other scent like Light Blue in my opinion. I have bought at least 3 bottles of this stuff. I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it in the evening. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I begged my husband to get me this fragrance because I had a sample of it and I loved it so much. It's a very light, citrusy scent that is sweet but not too over powering. It lasts all day for me with just a few sprays. I recommend it to every friend who is looking to try something new, I found mine at Ross for a steal, and I always repurchase.
Lauren H.
I'm really picky with perfume but this one impresses! It's a little pricy as a college student but definitely worth it. It smells slightly warm and very refreshing and natural. It also last forever scent wise. If I spray it on a jacket or something that I re-wear without washing, it usually still smells like it when I pick it out of the closet!
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.