BY DOLCE & GABBANA #5 in Perfume for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• who else thinks the product smells like you just got out ...4 Answers
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette I loved the s...2 Answers
  • How does it smells and is it long lasting?5 Answers
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a very pretty perfume, and I particularly love the top and middle notes. It opens with a strong, refreshing scent of citrus. The peach, litchi, and bergamot are what I detect the most and I absolutely love it. After an hour, the litchi still remains, but soft florals of jasmine and lily begin to poke through. It quickly evolves into a perfect balance of fruits and floral. Because of the strong fruity floral scent, I started wondering why so many people said this was best worn in the fall/winter. I really thought that this was “the one” and that I could wear this daily as my signature scent, especially when the vanilla poked through the jasmine and lily after 2 hours of wear. I absolutely love vanilla, so I was very glad to detect its presence. It still smelled pretty light and soft, so I couldn’t understand why people were calling this “warm.” But then three hours after wearing this, the incredibly warm vanilla and amber broke all trace of the citrus and floral, and I finally understood why this would not be best for summer. I know I would feel suffocated by the strong vanilla if I wore this in the summer heat. The transformation of this perfume on my skin is very dramatic—it started off like summer citrus and floral, and then became winter vanilla and amber. By the fourth hour, the amber was completely vanished and all I smelled was vanilla. Totally in love with this! Will buy it again! Over and over .
Sabrina W.
Salyersville
This is my all time favorite perfume ever! It smells absolutely amazing and lingers on the skin and my clothing for such a long time. It's not too strong or too light, but just perfect. It smells really clean and fresh but smells young, feminine, and flirty. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this. I absolutely love it. It is worth every single penny, in my opinion. I have never smelled anything like this beautiful perfume before. I highly recommend this and I can guarantee you that I will be repurchasing this perfume!
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely hands down looooove this perfume! It has the most amazing smell. I cant even describe, it just so elegant smelling and has such a very nice smell to it. The packaging is awesome!! It came in a velvet box. The bottle itself is so cool too! Its frosted!! I love this so much I for the gift set too so I could have the small bottle and a roll on💙 a little goes a long way so it last forever! Did I say I love this???!!! Dolce & Gabbana Light BIue Eau De Toilette For Women 3.3oz / 100ml is the bomb!
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
100% wear this stuff every day. This scent is very citrus/fresh and smells ah-ma-zing. It's not overpowering. It's subtle enough to wear and not do overkill but it's strong enough for someone to notice and compliment you on! This is definitely one of my "signature scents" and love the way it reacts to my clothes and skin. I highly recommend this if you're into the citrus kind of scents. I think it's also perfect for any age -- the scent is neither 'old' or 'young'.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh
My favorite perfume of all time. I’ve been using d&g for about 3 years. It gets recognized almost daily when I see people I don’t know. It’s a go to gift for me from anyone that doesn’t know what to get me. I also use the gift set that came with the lotion and it’s so nice to use after a shower. Not too strong that you’ll give others a headache but just enough to make you feel girly.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Over the years I have purchased many perfumes for my mother in hopes she would acquire a signature scent. This year she hinted me several times she had fallen in love with Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue during our recent trip to Sephora. Sure enough my mother has worn this perfume every single day since then! Light blue is a perfect everyday perfume that does not offend anyone with allergies or asthma.
Jenee' P.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent! It’s a crisp & clean smell; not floral or too sweet. It’s a very mature scent. I would recommend it for evening/nighttime. I purchased mine in a set from Sephora that included a roller ball & body cream.Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
Krista B.
Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is an amazing blend of fresh and clean wrapped inside a delicate and feminine fragrance.  This scent goes with anything and remains on the skin for hours after first application and the bottle will be in your collection for quite some time as you only need the smallest amount too!
Ruthie A.
philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume and have been using it since i was in high-school and it hasn’t gotten old. A little goes a long way so i normally just get the roller ball or mini spray bottle of the stuff. It’s a nice light scent and doesn’t over power an elevator and make people want to gag which is always a plus.
Deborah G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a clean, fresh scent with sleek packaging. The thing I do not like about this perfume is that—for the price point—I do not think the scent is very long lasting at all. If I am going to use perfume I want the scent with me all day. If the scent lingered a bit longer I would rate it 5 stars.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.