BY DOLCE & GABBANA #15 in Fragrance for Her

The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti’s character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.

Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

HEART

The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

BASE

Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

• What's your favorite perfume?? Mine is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue E...5 Answers
  • If you could wear ONE perfume for life, what would it be??? Mine i...8 Answers
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Body Gel what are people's thoughts on t...4 Answers
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mobile, AL
I was gifted this for Christmas after mentioning how much I adore the men's version. The women's does not disappoint! I got a gift set with a 25ml (0.84 oz) Eau de Toilette spray and a 50 ml (1.6 FL oz) tube of the Refreshing Body Cream. The packaging is sleek, modern, and understated. The bottle for the spray being a smooth, translucent glass that feels great in the hand. The fragrance is incredible. I get notes of citrus - perhaps iced grapefruit, lemon, clementine oranges. It's sweet without being overwhelming, and the fragrance lasts without feeling clingy or heavy. The body cream is light, smooth, and applies easily without feeling oily or greasy, complementing the spray perfectly. Outstanding product, will purchase again!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is my go-to perfume ANY time of the year! I am extremely picky when it comes to scents and this perfume is amazing! It lasts all day and even after and I always get compliments on it! It's come to the point where I can recognize it on other people as well! My only downfall is the price but hey its a great product, so I opt to ask for it for christmas/birthday presents so I'm stocked for the year. If anyone can recommend another similar perfume that is more suitable for fall/winter that would be great because sometimes I spray extra of this perfume because after a while I can't smell it on myself. BUT once again this is my go to perfume, if only I could get a lifetime supply of it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This has been my everyday fragrance for years, and yet still I get compliments for it regularly (from strangers). Although it is an eau de toilette, the scent lasts as long as a parfum, and is highly recommended. This stuff smells amazing, and lasts quite a long time without changing scents too much. It is not often on a really good sale for something you'd want (no, I don't need another hand lotion). It does show up on groupon every so often, but I would shy against buying it from anything but a reputable store (I did get one from Amazon once that was a dupe). Overall, this smells great, a lovely not-too citrusy and fresh blend that just makes you happy. Enjoy.
Holly K.
Holly K.
I love The One by Golce and Gabanna and really wanted to wear Light Blue. When I go to Ulta and Sephora I love to smell the perfume but I still haven't purchased it! I sprayed it onto a tester paper and kept it with me all day and couldn't help but think it smelled very familiar. I googled it and it turned out that Victoria's Secret Fresh and Clean body mist is supposed to be a dupe for Light Blue! I wore that body mist in high school and immediately realized why Light Blue smelled so familiar. I do still want the perfume as it would probably be longer lasting, but just knowing there is something so similar at a lower price point is holding me back.
Tabytha S.
Tabytha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
In my top 10 faves for sure. It has a very light smell and by that I mean a nice airy, clean smell. It can be subtle or you can go to town and it can be heavy BUT because of the fragrance I think if you poured it on it wouldn't be too much lol it's a beautifully light scent. It's not overly floral, definitely not musky but more of a "clean" smell. It lasts pretty well, not the most long lasting I've ever used but it doesn't disappoint me with how long it does lasts either. The priced about what I would say is average for a named brand perfume/cologne and it differs based on size obviously.
Beauty H.
Beauty H.
Duluth, GA
D&G is my absolute favorite! For the longest I swore that the Light Blue collection featured only unisex scents but they're actually for both and men and women but honestly if you're a man and grab the women's bottle by accident. The world would never know! The scent is so light and so fresh and just makes me smell so good. Yes this is my daily use spray, I have the travel sized one kept in my purse and I use my regular bottle at home. I almost got one for hubby but why would want us to smell the same lol . Get it as a gift for your male or female friends it's definitely a scent to love.
Blandhine C.
Blandhine C.
Malden, MA
I honestly love the smell on myself personally but as I've said in the past it definitely depends on your personal body odor in how they smell will react to you. It's not one of your girly floral smells it's more of a natural slightly musky smell it's very fresh so it also depends on what type of person and what you're going for if you're going for a more natural smelling fresh but slightly stronger sent that will linger in a very subtle way this is the smell for you but if you're looking for like something sweet like like juicy then this is not the perfume for you
By far my favorite perfume for years ! I have repurchased so many times I can't count ! It has such a wonderful light scent but yet it's strong enough that you only need one spray (maybe two) !!! I use it year round. It will continue to be my favorite perfume as I have tried other perfumes but nothing quite seems to compare to this. The scent stays all day into the night and then some. It is definitely worth the price... as a bottle of this will last you a while because you don't need to spray much of it to get the desired scent ! Very highly recommended !
Markayla E.
Markayla E.
Dallas
This perfume is a bit overrated. I got this as a gift and I am happy I didn't pay for it myself. The scent is a super light, crisp, citrus smell. It is almost cologne-like which makes it kind of sexy. After wearing it for about an hour or so it started to smell like salty, sweet, and citrusy. After another two hours it completely disappeared. I've tried layering it with the lotion and that doesn't help with the longevity of the fragrance. The only time I use this perfume now is to bed after showering. Would not recommend spending your $$$ on this one.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I think I may be the only person on the planet who doesn't like Light Blue. I don't find it to be particularly unique or worth the price. It was nearly identical to Elizabeth Taylor, Violet Eyes which has an identical base, but instead of lemon top notes, peach and rose. It smelled so similar. The longevity was alright but the sillage was rather strong and gave me a headache. I love citrus fragrances but only like them if they are balanced with florals. My favorite is Versace Yellow Diamond followed by Versace Versense.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I am worried this product has a overwhelming smell, does anyone ever get complaints or complements?
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
How many times have you all purchased this fragrance???
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
What do you think of scent and would you recommend this?
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I would like to know where I can get the best deal on Light Blue?
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
Can anyone describe what this smells like? I'm looking for a light summer perfume.