Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Duo

A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. The scent is surprisingly colored with the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, and the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute notes are expressed with the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, and the charm of white rose. The deep and true base embodies the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, and the embrace of musk. This set contains: - 0.84 oz Eau De Toilette - 1.6 oz Refreshing Body Cream Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. Style: Deep and true.

How much is this set for?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Duo!
How would you rate this product?
This is my signature scent. It just works for me perfectly. Some people have told me it smells better on me than them and I am not sure if it just suits some better than others. Either way I love it for all seasons; this scent just makes me and my nose happy.
Manchester , MO
This is such a classic fragrance that is so fresh and clean without smelling like soap or oranges. For being fresh it wears really well and lasts. It’s so casual yet expensive smelling. Love it!
Knoxville, TN
Everyone in my fam jam loves this scent. I always stock up for the holidays because its a great stocking stuffer and who doesnt love Dolce and Gabanna?! Nothing compares to this product and you can count on that. Definitely recommemeded for all you fabulous people.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites. This has a clean floral scent that isn’t musky or “old lady” at all. I always get compliments when I’m wearing this scent. I try to gift this to at least one person every year and it is always a huge hit.
Tacoma, WA
Makes a great gift!! This is one of my favorite fragrances that is on the lighter side. To me its more of a feminie aquatic refreshing scent. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something new and light!!!
Brooklyn, NY
Dolce & Gabanna Light blue is such a lovely, classic scent. It starts off very fresh, and a tad bit masculine at the beginning but then it settles into this citrus woodsy scent. It's the quintessential clean scent that most brands try to capture but fall short of. I love it. I wear this all the time. It's also that kind if perfume that if you don't know what scent to wear, use this one.
Belmont, MA
I used to think that light blue was too light for me as I was a red cap Dolce and Gabbana lover. However as years have passed I’ve fallen in love with light blue for those spring and summer months when you want something fresh and light. This combo of fragrance and lotion are a perfect pairing as the lotion helps it’s longevity and power to stay on your skin longer. Love it’s light apple notes and bergamot and lemon notes.
Fairfield Bay , AR
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Duo uploaded by Alexandra B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is such a good perfume! I get compliments all the time when I use it! The wear time is about 12+ hours!!! This stuff just will not come off! It’s truly amazing and definitely worth the price! My new favorite
West Islip, NY
I have been wearing Light Blue since Freshman year in high school about 10 years ago. I am the loyalest of customers. I have smelled so many other brands scents and I have never found anything that compares. I hate super floral and old lady smells or fruity smells etc. this is just the perfect smell I don't even know how to explain it. Ive been getting compliments since I started wearing it 10 years ago. I doubt I will ever change unless the just stop making it (please don't stop making it lol.) I have about half a bottle right now and just got a big back up bottle from my mother in law for Christmas!
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite scents. This gift set is so adorable and comes with everything you need. The fragrance is light and a bit floral. The lotion is my favorite because it’s so moisturizing and leaves my hand silky even after washing them. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way with this one.