BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Introduced by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 2014, this woody, aromatic fragrance has a blend of cypress, lavender, lemon, and ginger. The effect is a light, subtle fragrance that can be used for day or evening wear. Design house: Dolce & Gabbana Scent name: Light Blue Discover Volcano Launch date: 2014 Eau de toilette is available in a 2.5-ounce spray Gender: Men's Features a blend of cypress, lavender, lemon and ginger We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
My husband is very into cologne, however, he does not have Versace light blue. He currently wears Versace Eau de fraice I on the other hand, love Versace light blue for woman . I have not purchased it recently, but I would do so in the future . Currently, I am wearing Versace Bright Crystal . I have yet to smell a Versace perfume and/or cologne that I don't like.
Danielle C.
Stamford, CT
Dolce & Gabbana is one of my favorite perfume and colognes because the fragrance is very light yet not over the top. It's a favorite of mine especially when my husband wears it. I also wear Light Blue. There is something about this particular smell that makes you feel good. It always makes me think of summertime. Which is a carefree, relaxed time in life.
chelsea d.
Exeter, RI
MY boyfriend got this for Christmas. it smells ok. you really only need one small spray of thos stuffing goes along way.but if you're like him amd spray it every time you think you can't smell it anymore the smell becomes really gross. so of you buy it one spray that's it!
Sharonda W.
San Jose, CA
I ve actually tried this scent i seen it online at sephora and the name was catchy so i sent my husband to the mall (well he was already there ) to get a sample it has sweet and attractive scent and goes well with my lavender vanilla body cream from bath and body works
Neelam M.
Troy, MI
As a woman this is the perfect musk scent for my brother and dad. It has tones of vanilla and citrus. I also enjoy wearing it and its a great late summer/fall scent. It lingers on your skin throughout the day and I can continue to smell it all day long.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I adore the scent of this cologne!! It has nice , light fresh notes with a subtle hint of a deep poignant undertone. Very good for every day use and makes a great gift for the special guy in your life.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this for my husband last year for Christmas and I absolutely love how it smells!!!! I ordered it off amazon because it was cheaper. I haven't found another that smells better than this stuff!
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I bought this for my boyfriend on his birthday last month and he tells me everyday how some new chick at his job has complimented the way it smells. So, it's obviously a great cologne
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
I'm not sure if this is regular light blue but if so it is my favorite perfume on planet earth I normally were it every day the only reason it lost star is because it is very expensive
Amanda W.
Boston, MA
I buy this for my hubby since it smells so good. It's lit and sexy. It smells so fresh bit doesn't overpower my scabby i wear, it mixes well actually. Love dolce abs gabanna scents