BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Cologne by Dolce & Gabbana It starts with sicilian mandarin combined with frozen grapefruit peel bergamot and juniper, Heart notes of rosemary szechuan pepper and rosewood and the mix is rounded out with base notes of musk wood incense and oak moss,

Buy on Sephora*
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
One of my all time favorite scents. I love both the men's and women's version. It's not an overpowering scent like some. People stop me to ask what I'm wearing on a pretty regular basis. It's just so light and alluring.
China B.
Griffin, GA
I was disappointed in this. The staying power sucked. I find that the drugstore stuff works a lot better and stays longer. Also there's the drugstore affordable price tag.
Leticia R.
I just purchased Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for men, for my boyfriend. He is not a heavy cologne user but we both really loved the scent. It definitely was not too strong, it was the perfect gift and scent!
Nichole B.
Blue jay, CA
I cannot say enough great things about this. This is absolutely my favorite fragrance ever. For both men and women. It's light and not too overwhelming. I absolutely love it.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Light Blue is my favorite scent of all time!!! This line of products has the best scent. So light and beautiful. It's perfect
Delree J.
Just purchased another bottle for my husband over Christmas. It has a nice smooth smell to it. not over powering
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I really like this perfume. If you're looking for a light clean smell? This would be perfect for you.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
The whole light blue line smells amazing! I don't think they make this stick anymore though.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
This is my favorite scent on the face of this earth!! I wear it daily and can't get enough!