Dolce & Gabbana Intenso Eau de Parfum uploaded by erika f.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #89 in Cologne

Dolce&Gabbana Intenso is pure instinct; the power of an emotion that is freely expressed. It is the force of a determined man, with a heart that is rooted in tradition, yet revels in the modern world. Dolce&Gabbana Intenso is a woody aromatic fragrance, whose profound appeal is defined by a brand new discovery in the olfactory world: the Moepel accord which has been re-created from the flowers and leaves of the Milkwood tree using Headspace technology.

Dolce&Gabbana Intenso represents the new generation of Dolce&Gabbana men, whose heart is simultaneously rooted in tradition. In the same pattern, Intenso marks and celebrates its ties with Pour Homme by mirroring the iconic lines of its design. The classic flacon, elegant and understated with its curved silhouette and cylindrical cap, is refreshed in a dark tobacco brown lacquered glass, embossed with the Dolce&Gabbana logo in an elegant copper shade.

Intenso opens with luminous Aquatic notes and green accents of Basil. This fresh feeling is completed with notes of Marigold and Geranium.

First come the notes of lavender and thenThe tobacco masculinity is further defined with soft dry notes from Absolutes of Hay and Bran.

Luxurious floral, balsamic, and honey accents. Intensity and strength come from the profound combination Labdanum, Sandalwood and Cypress. A contrast of fresh, warm and rich, that completes the composition of the fragrance and emphasises its woody charm.

Angelie K.
Weston, FL
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD. every time my boyfriend puts it on i can tell from a mile away. it always wears long, and the smell fades nicely. i believe it may be discontinued because it has become super hard to find, and it is quite expensive, but if you can find it buy it! i've repurchase the large bottle 3 times, it's a favorite in our house! Dolce and Gabbana, once again, did not disappoint.
Khessa H.
Purchased this for the hubby because it smelled so good and of course he loves it too. Honestly it's a bit costly, but you get what you pay for here. A great longwearing scent.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this for my husband love the scent he seems to enjoy it as well bought it from Nordstrom’s love the bottle the scent lasts a long time it was s little expensive but with the price
Chelsea C.
First of all, I'm a woman...and I am reviewing this for myself. I fell in love with a small sample from Ulta awhile back and immediately ordered a bottle of it for myself. It's masculine, but still soft. Not too overwhelming and has a lovely scent. I've never been a big fan of most perfumes as anything with bases like rose or jasmine seem to turn quite foul with my body chemistry...and nobody wants that. I've received many compliments on it and it's become one of my signature scents in the past few months. It's got great lasting power and I rarely find myself needing to add anymore throughout the day. I'm sure it would smell wonderful on my husband, but this one is all for me!
Melissa B.
My love affair with wearing men's cologne continues. Toward the masculine side of unisex, Intenso is reminiscent of Azaro Chrome, another favorite of mine. The scent is potent but not overpowering, and a little goes a long way. I will say that while it smells a bit sweet on me, I have smelled it on others where the 'musky' scent takes on a stronger aroma, and in those cases, I would say it's definitely more of a men's fragrance. I purchased mine at Sephora, so I'm sure you can swing by to grab a sample and see if it's for you!
Corina R.
This is what I would imagine a disney evil queen would smeel like. You figure they're crazy jealous and would want to flawless and fablous at all times. This is a perfume that smells floral yet clean. Kind of that spring time signature scent. Its pretty strong when you first apply it on but nellows out throughout the day so you wont have to reapply
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
My dad really likes this one! I feel for mens scents this product is really good! It is not too musky but it has a nice fresh and manly scent. The quailty and the shape of the bottle is really great, really top notch and I will be looking more into their products!
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
By far the one of my top five favorite perfumes the first perfume I ever brought as a kid that does citrus fragrant mix with Sandelwood Comes off so clean. Intense but not heavy and last all day. Beautiful packaging fairly priced can be found at Macy's
Tierney W.
Norristown, PA
I purchased this perfume for my teenage son who has expensive taste. He instantly feel in love with this scent and only wears it for special occasions. I actually purchased this on a whim at the Neiman Marcus near my house and I'm glad I did. It's a beautiful manly scent, and not too overpowering.

back