BY NONE

A modern reinterpretation of the Dolce & Gabbana man in a new fragrance: Intenso. Intenso is a woody aromatic fragrance opening with Aquatic, Basil and Lavender; its unique appeal comes from the newly-discovered Moepel accord, which elicits a modern interpretation of classic tobacco. Experience Intenso, the iconic signature of the contemporary Dolce & Gabbana man. see more...

Vanessa V.
Clarion , PA
Love this smell! My husband and I found this product in the store, but being in a hurry were unable to purchase the item. I will say the smell was amazing. The packaging looked nice, and the bottle is appealing.
jutselys u.
me gustan mucho los perfumes Dolce & Gabbana este tiene un aroma muy muy rico y lo mejor es que dura mucho lo recomiendo
Sabrina H.
Spartanburg, SC
Do not personally own this product yet. However, this is what I consider the best men's fragrance currently. Amazing!
Ben B.
Columbus, Oh
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Very simply I didnt like this scent at all. We all have different tastes, and this one simply didnt suit me at all.
Ben B.