A variety of Dolce and Gabbana s signature scents. And all are EDT .67 oz. 1 Le Bateleur 2 D G 10 La Roue De La Fortune 3 D G 18 La Lune 4 D G 3 L Imperatrice 5 D G 6 L Amoureux 6 Pouch for Unisex

Is there a set I can purchase? Where do I get it?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Gift Set: Le Bateleur, L'imperatrice, Lamoureux, La Roue De La Fortune, La Lune!
How would you rate this product?
Laoureux is one of my favorite colognes and unisex fragrances. D&G came out with this line a few years ago and it's completely worth it. All scents can be worn on both male and females, in fact - I use Lamoureux frequently on a night out as it pairs well with leather jackets and black skinny jeans to give me an edgier vibe.
McKinleyville, CA
Great smell & feel! I loved it!! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love "L'amoureux" fragrance, it has been my signature scent for the past 6 years. I am sad it has been discontinued but I always manage to find it and purchase it again and again. I love fragrance in general but this one is special to my heart.
sidi slimane morocco
hello there! imyessine el hassouni from morocco im blogger i like your product so mush i will so happy to send me that for review and shoting  in my instagram account my addresshay salam bloc 16 n 23sidi slimane 14200morocco
All great scent, love that not everyone has these sent. My favorite new signature scent is not L'impertrice- I bought the full size and is not my everyday scent! I love it so much and always get compliments on it. One draw back is the lasting power, will not last all day, but the scent is too good that I can look past it.