BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Aromatic Fougere Fragrance Dolce and Gabbana is a refined, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This fragrance has a blend of lemon, orange, lavender, sage, cedar, and tobacco. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Toilette Spray 2 Shower Gel 3 After Shave Balm

Jaclyn T.
SHELBY, IN
The gift set is a nice gifting option. I bought it for Christmas for my husband and he and I both were very happy with my purchase. I love the fragrance and my husband claims that it gives him added confidence.
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
The smell is fabulous! Not to sweet not to soft. It's my absolute favorite smell going right now. It's long lasting and does not give you that annoying headache after wearing
Erika I.
Clarkston, MI
I bought this set for my husband to try and he actually loved the scent. He usually doesn't wear cologne unless we're going out so this was a nice change to his usual scents.
Juan S.
Burbank, IL
Totally worth the money for this gift set,not only does it come with the spray,but you also get shower gel and after shave.Surely will become one of your to go sprays..
hannah F.
A little pricey but I would say definitely worth the cost. smells great. smell doesn't fade away. Seems to stick on clothing and stays on skin well even after a little sweat.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
This gift set is perfect. If you love anything Dolce and Gabbana, then this is the ultimate deal. Full of quality and enjoyable products for your man.
Zenobia C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Light Blue is easily one of my favorite mens colognes and my boyfriend loves this as well. This is a perfect gift set buy/option for any occassion.
Jubenys M.
Dolce & Gabbana is a Fabulous gift set for any man . Smells great and is long lasting! This has been one of my favorite scents for a long time.
Denise M.
Macon, GA
A must have in our house. Clean smooth smell and lots of compliments when being worn compared to no comments when wearing other brands
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
I bought this gift set for my husband for his birthday!! I love the way it smells on him. It is not overpowering and smells great!!