Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Velvet Tender Oud Eau de Parfum uploaded by shilpa l.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana FragranceVelvet Tender Oud Eau de Parfum, 1.6 fl. oz. DetailsINSPIRATIONThe Rose and the Eastern wind. A gentle yet tenacious flower whose petals hide the Maghreb wind blowing. Mystery and discovery in a sensual journey East. "All that is mysterious arouses the senses," says Stefano Gabbana. Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Tender Oud slowly unfurls in a voluptuous effusion of velvety, soft sweetness, revealing its heady, mysterious heart, one note at a time. NOTESVelvety, soft, mysterious. The richness of the natural oils of Rosa Damascena and Rosa Centifolia. Almond oil at its sweetest. Sandalwood oil, as warm as the wind. The warm tonalities of the Oud. Olfactive family: Woody Floral.1.6 fl. oz./50ml Designer About Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance: Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana founded luxury fashion label Dolce & Gabbana in 1982. Under their influence, the brand's inherently sexy and adventurous designs have shaped Dolce & Gabbana into a globally renowned label. The designing duo has translated the fashion house's unique point of view into the world of scents with a much-loved Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance collection.

Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Provo, UT
Long lasting. I appreciate that the most in a perfume. It's definitely not what I would have picked for myself but my boyfriend loved it and gave it to me as a gift. I wear it every day for that reason. I got it in February and one spritz a day is all I need. I'll never run out.
e o.
e o.
Amazing scent. The scent is so gorgeous I could douse my self in it. I have only bought one bottle because it lasts so long. The scent is musky but feminine. There is no other scent like it. Nothing can compare. I would definitely buy it again.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Manteca, CA
My dad has this one and let's just say he's obsessed I think it smells very good I think it catches people attention with the great smell
Patience W.
Patience W.
Dolce & Gabbana frgrances are normally too strong scented, I usually need one squirt when applying but it does have a good smell
Janet R.
Janet R.
Love this! It is a bit strong and lasts long but I get lots of compliments when I wear it. More of a night out kind of scent.
Bashirah C.
Bashirah C.
This perfume smells so good it last a long time and you can get it from the mall you really should buy this
haley g.
haley g.
Roanoke, IL
I liked this perfume the smell lasts pretty longm they have their own smell to it it is a good product.
Jarissa G.
Jarissa G.
Bronx, NY
Literally best fragrance out there. Signature smell. Everyone loves it. I think its totally worth it
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love the fragrance and it's my favorite out of all of the I highly recommend it
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
This smells feminine but not girly. Sophisticated and for the mature wiman.