BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Fresh Floral (A blend of Manadrin, Neroli and Orange Flower) The citrus splash of mandarins introduces a sublime floral scent. The noble Neroli in the soul, a touch of innocence and natural beauty. The orange flowers reveal an hidden sensuality only on a later stage. 50 ml see more...

Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
I love the burst of juicy orange it starts off with and how it ends up mixing into a nice scent of tropicalness (I know that's not a real word lol) and vanilla. But, I don't truly believe that it should be at the price that it is. It has some of the same scents and elements as Giorgio Beverly Hills and although it is an improvement I don't believe it's $200 worth of improvements. Overall though I do believe it has a nice smell and it performs well.
Nga N.
Irresistible, unique and luxurious scent that last all day. It is not available in Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus or Sephora so it is difficult to try out before purchase. Pricing is on the high end. Wish it could be a bit cheaper and also offer it in small bottles and travel sizes will make this a more attractive buy. Having them in store also helps too

Ciara B.
Oak Lawn, IL
This fragrance did not meet my expectations. The scent did not last throughout my busy day. The packaging was nice, but the product did not live up to it. It was also a little too pricey for its results. There is room for improvement. I would not buy again.
Kellie M.
Fort Pierce, FL
My exboyfriend bought this perfume for me for christmas. I didn't preferably care for it because it was strong but i did have a lot of comments on it.
Amber S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy wearing this. I can slightly smell it lingering all day and always get compliments. It smells exactly like the name. Made beautiful.
Alejandra S.
Orlando, FL
El mejor perfume que he probado su olor elegante cautiva así paso a quien te huele y te hace sentir segura y sexy ala vez
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Velvet Sublime is a very good fragrance it is a floral scent. It is very subtle and fresh . This is perfect for spring !
ruth m.
Love the smell of this ... i actually got a set of this for mothers day so thankful for it because it smells amazinggg
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
I have sampled aand it smells delicious. I still have lots if perfume left amd have this on my Xmas list
Adrianna J.
South Euclid, OH
I LOVE THIS. THE SMELL IS OVERWHELMING. I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR THE SMELL THAT POPS.