BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Oriental Spicy (A Blend of Carnation, Ylang Ylang and Pepper) The overtly long lastingness of the Carnation: The flower that can live the longest without fading. A love story that will stay on your skin. Senses are captivated by the Ylang Ylang, intense and opulent. The memory is spiced up at the end by the Pepper. 50 ml see more...

Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
I've only had a sample of this, but I did really enjoy the scent and how long it lasted during the day.If I didn't already have such a collection of fragrances, I would probably add this to my group of usuals because I like to switch it up some days during the week.
Daphne V.
Doral Fl 33122-1634, Florida
Its aroma is very nice, not very sweet, nor citrus, is the perfect fragrance for any occasion, I find it very delicious, the smell lasts all day or night, I really like, I recommend, it is one of my favorite, without doubt the would buy again, I loved...
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA
This Parfum has a light floral scents that last for hours. Can be found in most Department stores and can sometimes be part of a gift set.. It's affordably priced
Jalitsi R.
Auburn, WA
My favorite perfume smells so soft and amazing gives me a clean bib doesn't make me feel musty or filmy like other perfumes have in the past!
Maria T.
Fort Pierce, FL
The Fragrant last for a long time on your clothes sometimes you don't smell it but other people do will not stain your clothes either
Anaisa C.
Dolce & Gabbana siempre proporciona el más alto de calidad de los productos y el perfume del amor de terciopelo no es diferente!
April S.
Belle Chasse, LA
Love the bottle. Love the smell. I never leave the house without perfume on. My granddaughter who is 2 loves it.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Dolce & Gabbana always provides the highest of quality of products and the Velvet Love perfume is no different!
Kim A.
This is a great, light and airy perfume. definitely worth the buy. long laying smell, and stays great.
Lynne M.
Sweet aromatic scent that stays on all night. Not too strong either. Just enough to get compliments!