BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Introduced by Dolce and Gabbana in 1992 Dolce and Gabbana is a luxurious gentle floral fragrance, This Perfume has a blend of basil tangerine orange flowers carnation marigold and vanilla, It is recommended for romantic wear,

Camila L.
It's a classic. Great for nights and for winter time . Sweet scent but not too strong ... it's very pleasant scent . Last long . It's a great value . Easy to find at any department stores at the mall . Great for birthday or Xmas gifts . I recommend .
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This Dolce & Gabbana parfum with the red cap is my all time favorite. I'm sad to see it in such limited supply since the Pour Femme version came out with the wine colored cap bc I love the original best. The other versions are nice too but this one with the red cap is my signature scent and I'm sad I can't find it as much anymore.
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to be a huge fan of Dolce and Gabanna perfume, but I'm not crazy anymore especially compare to other smells. It does last long as far as scent. I've used it for years. I recommend if you are looking for a lasting scent, just need a new ingredient to give a more modern scent
Evelina R.
This perfume for me is luxurious and so it makes me feel, elegant and divine. Lasts all day. It is the floral type, with perfect sweet notes. It must be taken for use on special occasions or to make that moment on forever with this smell. I'll buy again. For me it is a "must have".
Amai L.
Oh my God, it smells so delicious, I love that it smells sweet but not so much as to soak it, apart the packaging is so elegant and beautiful. I think it's totally worth paying for him
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I received this perfume from my man for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it. I don't always love scents that others choose for me but this one is just wonderful. I am so excited to have it and would recommend it to anyone!
Stephanie C.
I have the D&G Blue perfume and I always get compliments. It smells fresh, light and very feminine! I'm half way done with the bottle and i cant get enough. I am definitely repurchasing it!
Bridgette W.
Lewisburg, TN
I have only used the "Light Blue" scent, and I love it. It is very fragrant without being over-powering. It smells clean and fresh and compliments my natural skin scent.
Caroline K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Light. A whisper of scent. Citrus notes. It doesn't have too much staying power, which I actually kind of appreciated. And my boyfriend says it's enticing 😊
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS LIGHT BLUE FOR WOMEN :) THE ONLY PERFUME I BUY......I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTED AND ALSO MADE IT MY MOMS FAVORITE