BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
I love the smell of the Dolce & Gabbana Feminine. It has such a beautiful scent. This product has a long lasting wear time andI always have coustmers asking me what I'm wearing.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I absolutely love the scent. It is a little on the higher side as far as price, but sometimes you got to treat yourself.
Brittany T.
Rienzi, MS
This is one of my most favorites as well as the dolce & gabbana light blue. But this D & G is amazing the smell is great, this is a must try for all women.
Kelly D.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is beautiful---the simplicity of the design, the fragrance, the compliments I get, etc. It makes me feel beautiful!
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
I absolutely love this perfume. However, it is now almost impossible to buy it anywhere. I was so glad I found it online.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Good brand. Great for anyone! I loved it!! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
I love the scent I have it in my collection I wanted to get it for my sister but it was nowhere to be found
Meg G.
Smells so fresh, I love it. It's a nice light fragrance that lasts all day long.
Ivana C.
Fresh scent that last the whole day!
The bottle is elegant and classy. One of my favs. I purchased this stopper at hudsons bay! long lasting indeed!
Lindsay S.
Is this a long lasting perfume?