BY DOLCE & GABBANA #52 in Fragrance for Him

D & G LIGHT BLUE by Dolce & Gabbana for MEN EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ Launched by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 2007, D & G LIGHT BLUE by Dolce & Gabbana possesses a blend of Mandarin, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Juniper, Rosewood, Rosemary, Musk, Wood, Oakmoss, Incense,. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this scent in both male and female versions!!! I gifted this to my husband recently after a few guys I New had it, I figured why not it smells great!!!! I will definitely be buying again!!! Highly recommend this fragrance you can't go wrong! The bottle is always very nice simple but nice!
Leslie W.
This perfume...where do I start. It has just the grandest scent that will work for any occasion or season. The scent doesn't overpower you. The packaging is simple and beautiful. The price is what gets me..yes it is a highend brand so it is going to be expensive.
Stephanie B.
This is great scent they make a Women's version as well but it is so refreshing, and a valuable price. It lingers all day and will leave you wanting more. The scent is light and airy, with a hint of musk. I would definitely recommend scent to others. This and one other scent by another designer is all I want my men to smell like.
Eichelle R.
This one was a gift from my fiancé and it's very nice but nice to the point his mother made him buy her a bottle which was a bit strange. I did use it but haven't bought it again since she now has it herself. I love it but I can't see myself getting it since she has it. I wish that would have never happened, such a good perfume!! :(
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Great smelling cologne. I switch between this one and aqua di gio. It is great for everyday wear and isn't overpowering. I get a lot of complements when I wear this, it is a little pricy but worth every penny.
Gelacio A.
Los Angeles, CA
I hed this perfume like 2 years ago and I could say that I like its fragance and stays all day friends asked me what was the brand of the perfume I put on and my answer was Dolce and Gabana in light blue
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I LOVE when my s/o wears this cologne! Whenever he's wearing it, I can't help but, bury my face deep into his neck and body (basically wherever he sprays it!) Definitely one of my favorites that he wears.
Tatum M.
Alexandria
D & G Light Blue cologne is a great cologne for every man. It's a light scent that works with most pheromones In the perfect way. Men won't regret buying this. But while you're at it, grab a bottle of Light Blue perfume for your special lady, and see what the hype is all about.
Cindy G.
Albany, NY
Light Blue is one of my favorite scents for men and women. I first smelled it on a. u stoner and when she told me it was D&G light blue I had to get some for myself and thee men's version for my husband. it's not overpowering at all and has a light, clean smell.
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This fragance is really good and girls used to love it. Is a nice odor for summer. It have a classic design and boys and grown me can both definitely use it.
It could be a little bit strong. However I recommend this Dolce and Gabanna frangance.