4 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #51 in Fragrance for Him

D & G LIGHT BLUE by Dolce & Gabbana for MEN EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ Launched by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 2007, D & G LIGHT BLUE by Dolce & Gabbana possesses a blend of Mandarin, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Juniper, Rosewood, Rosemary, Musk, Wood, Oakmoss, Incense,. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is great scent they make a Women's version as well but it is so refreshing, and a valuable price. It lingers all day and will leave you wanting more. The scent is light and airy, with a hint of musk. I would definitely recommend scent to others. This and one other scent by another designer is all I want my men to smell like.
Andres C.
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This fragance is really good and girls used to love it. Is a nice odor for summer. It have a classic design and boys and grown me can both definitely use it.
It could be a little bit strong. However I recommend this Dolce and Gabanna frangance.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leominster, MA
Light Blue is another great scent that you can wear any season of the year. It's fresh and isn't overpowering. The design is simple yet elegant. The price isn't too bad considering it's a prestige product. The fragrance lasts as well.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Great smelling cologne. I switch between this one and aqua di gio. It is great for everyday wear and isn't overpowering. I get a lot of complements when I wear this, it is a little pricy but worth every penny.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I hed this perfume like 2 years ago and I could say that I like its fragance and stays all day friends asked me what was the brand of the perfume I put on and my answer was Dolce and Gabana in light blue
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
My son uses this he is 21 loves the smell of it and the fact that the smell stays with you. He is very active and a lot of of other spray lose there smell fast on him.
Jeniene V.
Jeniene V.
Ossining, NY
My husband loves this cologne it smells amazing. It's not to strong it has a hint of fruity but masculine at the same time we love it when he wears it!!
Marisol  A.
Marisol A.
Salinas, CA
Love it how a guys smells when they wear this! ❤️❤️
It has a fresh smell and it doesn't make your nose hurt or give you headaches.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My mom has used the women's for years so I purchased some for my dad. He loves it! My husband smelled it and wanted some as well
Javier O.
Javier O.
San Antonio, TX
This fragrance is great for spring and summer. Always get great compliments. Soft clean/sweet smell. I keep this all the time.