BY DOLCE & GABBANA

lemon, orange, lavender, sage, cedar and tobacco.

Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I purchased as a gift for the husband and I would recommend it to anyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a little pricey but its well worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "Love it, I love when my husband wears this cologne, it has a distinct blend of scents non can compare to, great to wear anytime of the day" in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this smell." in 1 review
  • "I like when my husband sprays a little on when we have date night." in 1 review
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
This smells wonderful i can definitely spot this smell on anyone. Great value
burguess O.
Banning, CA
I love this cologne... it could be my favorite every day cologne.. it smell soft and good mu wife loves it!
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love it! i definitely love the smell of this cologne i tried it and everyone kept telling me i smelled great!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Sexy scent. Not overpowering. I like when my husband sprays a little on when we have date night. a definite splurge for the man in your life!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love my man in Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette Spray it is so nice. Good price and it smells like lemon, orange, lavender, sage, and cedar all mixed in. MMMM!
George C.
Santa Maria, CA
It smells alright, but when people give 5 stars to any cologne I honestly doubt they have smelled anything from Chanel.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
This smells great. love this brand and would recommend as gift for someone special
Aracely L.
Love this smell. My boyfriend buys this one a lot. He has one bottle at home and one in the car. I can't get enough of this smell. A little goes a long way too. Great buy and a Clean masculine smell.
Suavet M.
Middletown, NY
Nice sweet smell. Love wearing this when I go to the club!! Even bought one for my son and he loves it.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it, great smelling cologne, a little more expensive than most in my opinion but it is worth it in quality and smell
Steven B.