BY DOLCE & GABBANA

lemon, orange, lavender, sage, cedar and tobacco.

Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "I purchased as a gift for the husband and I would recommend it to anyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a little pricey but its well worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "Love it, I love when my husband wears this cologne, it has a distinct blend of scents non can compare to, great to wear anytime of the day" in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of this smell." in 1 review
  • "I like when my husband sprays a little on when we have date night." in 1 review
Iris J.
Fullerton, CA
This fragrance smells wonderful! Love this one and have gotten many compliments on smelling lovely :) It is a little pricey because it is a higher end brand but I'd say it's worth it to splurge once in a while!
Aracely L.
Love this smell. My boyfriend buys this one a lot. He has one bottle at home and one in the car. I can't get enough of this smell. A little goes a long way too. Great buy and a Clean masculine smell.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
My ex-boyfriend used to wear this cologne and I basically died a slow death every time he wore it. It smells so good..masculine, but not overpowering with a certain clean, musky scent. Loved it!
susie j.
Wonderful scent for men. Heavy on tobacco and natural notes which I love, with the addition of musk and powder. Lasts a long time and isn't offensive or axe-y. Romantic. Highly recommended.
tenisha a.
My dad wears this cologne. my mom bought it for him one year and he's now on his second bottle. i can always tell when he's wearing this, it's such a strong, recognizable scent.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
By far my favorite cologne for men. I bought this for my husband several years ago. One spray will last all day long and have your man smelling so irresistible! LOL
Paola S.
Tyler, TX
Omg love the smell.
Would love the have another one for me and my hubby
The smell last along time .even after wash you can still smell it
Buy this perfume yall.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love my man in Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette Spray it is so nice. Good price and it smells like lemon, orange, lavender, sage, and cedar all mixed in. MMMM!
Kasee A.
Ladies if you want your man to smell completely irresistible then this is the cologne you buy! Dolce & Gabbana knew what they were doing with this stuff!
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
My husband got this one as a gift it was okay not my favorite and i would not buy it but since it was a gift he's using it but i wouldn't recommend it