BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Lemon, Orange, Lavender, Sage, Cedar & Tobacco see more...

• Does your significant other ever wear it?8 Answers
  • "I like that it lasts a long time without giving you a headache." in 1 review
Giancarlo R.
This has been reformulated. I use to wear this as my signature scent in the early 2000’s. When I stopped by my local department store, I sprayed it for nostalgic purposes. But I was disappointed because it smelled nothing like I remember. I’m not sure why it was reformulated but it’s definitely not the same or worth purchasing now.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I bought this for my fiancé and he has made this his signature scent. Dolce & Gabbana consistently formulates their fragrances that capture masculinity and feminity. This particular fragrance is very manly, very bold and intoxicating and definitely lasts throughout the day.
Renata M.
Lawrence , MA
Oh boy, you know that one cologne that nakes you crazy, that just puts you over the edge well this one is my weak spot, I can spot it a mile away and I will usually stand beside the person using it, so for years my hubby uses it and I love him for it
Mariam B.
This cologne smells amazing! It makes a perfect gift to just about any guy. I bought for my dad for Christmas and it wasn't too heavy or too light that it's a mist. He really enjoyed the scent-used it everyday.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Excellent cologne! I am considering buying my fiancé this but his go to is Chanel. I like the scent of this almost as much as his go to. I like that it lasts a long time without giving you a headache.
Sandra L.
Alvin, TX
Bought this as a gift for father's day. My father loved it! The smell is perfect not too strong but soft and mellow I'd say. Great idea for a birthday gift for your dad, significant other :)
Jennifer T.
Kingsport, TN
This is hands down the best cologne I have ever smelled. I bought this for my husband when we got married and have kept buying it. It really is that melt when you smell it kind of cologne.
Cicely W.
Sanford, NC
A classic! I love this scent. It stands out from all scents that are out now. It doesn't over power yet makes it's presence known. I can't say enough how much I love this scent!
Liz M.
Oakland, CA
Este es uno de los perfumes que escogido para regalar hoy en estas Navidades la verdad es que el olor es perfecto no es muy fuerte tampoco suave simplemente es perfecto para el día a día los recomiendo 100%
Trista C.
I bought this for my bf without smelling it (via online)
I have never smelt such and unpleasant scent before.

It's a horrible old man scent that an old man would even wear
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does your significant other ever wear it?

Amazon