Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Spray uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce is a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers introduced by the freshness of neroli leaves and defined by the full-bodied scent of white amaryllis, a South African flower used for the first time ever in scent. The amaryllis is perfectly blended with a unique and opulent combination of white water lily and bold white daffodil creating a classic yet distinctly original floral fragrance. Dolce's elegant packaging is reminiscent of a vintage fragrance flacon. The flower stopper pays tribute to Sicilian customs, while a thin black grosgrain ribbon, presented in an elegant bow, conjures images of the white shirts and bow-ties that were a signature of early Dolce & Gabbana catwalk shows. The bottle is labeled with a flourish of black script, a replica of Domenico Dolce's father's signature. Notes: Neroli Leaves, Papaya Flower, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White Water Lily, Cashmeran, Musky Notes, Sandalwood. Style: Delicate. Joyous. Avant-garde.

Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this scent! It's so light and airy with being a light floral that's amazing! I always get compliments when wearing it it lasts forever! The bottle is very pretty I love the flower cap for detail!
aerial c.
My dream perfume!! AHHHH!!! plus it's gorgeous!! the flower lid is actually an ingredient in the perfume and it's an italian christmas flower which funny enough was what this oddly familiar scent from my childhood made me think of.
Michelle M.
Woodland Park , NJ
I remember trying this scent when it had just come out and I couldnt afford it so I sprayed myself all over so that I could keep the scent all day. I remember walking into a store and getting complimented on my perfume. It has a floral scent that I LOVE and i dont usually like floral scents. But this caught my nose!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
This is the most amazing fragrance I've ever smelled. It's nice and sweet but not too much. It stays on all day literally the smell sometimes stays there after the wash. It's so much better then the 14 or 20 dollar ones
Kelsey H.
I currently wear this and it is so fresh and light but LASTS!!! It stays on your clothes and skin for hours without spraying again. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's lightly floral without being overbearing.
Jenny D.
My favorite perfume of 2015! It so settle and lovely. Really love it but it starts to fade in like a couple of hours which is sad! The scent just makes me fall in love though so it is alright! The packaging is a extra perk.
C M.
I love this perfume. It's the perfume I wore on my wedding day, and is in my getting ready photos. Will always hold a special place in my heart! And the bottle is so pretty. Not cheap but that's okay:
Soraya G.
Doral, FL
Love the scent and the packaging, leaves a fresh feeling, one of the items I like to splurge on. Recommend it to whomever likes amazing scents with a soft feeling to it.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I had received a sample of this and absolutely loved it enough to buy a full bottle. It is a bit old lady-ish, but is definitely wearable and perfect for big events.
Maria G.
Newport, RI
some time ago I use this perfume and I love its aroma and I put it in the morning and lasts me all day if you want a sweet floral scent and perfect choose this
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
How does this compare to light blue or dg 3?
Jenny D.
Anyone else have a problem with this fading away in a couple of hours? I really love it but I want it to stay on!
april p.
How is this scent for spring? Is it strong?