DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Shirly Melissa Z.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by sydanee h.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Audrey W.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. This set contains:- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Eau de Parfum Spray- 2 x 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

Laura L.
Laura L.
Weston, FL
Love love this set the fragrance is amazing. I'm such a spring girl (if that makes sense) I love floral fragrances .
Meghann M.
Meghann M.
Ocala, FL
I love this and every time I wear it everyone tells me how great I smell. I dunno what else to say
Mabelyn R.
Mabelyn R.
i love your perfime only color presentationto its size box its smell softnesst the amount of perfume
DANA P.
DANA P.
Tucson, AZ
Received this as a gift and am in love!!!! Always get compliments when I use it and am asked what I have on. Love love love it!!!!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
This set smells sooo amazing!! I love dolce and gabbana because it's a scent that is very strong and girly! It's also very unique! I love it!!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
El olor de este perfume me encantan es súper dulce y muy buena dura bastante en el cuerpo no se va enseguida el olor como otro perfumes lo recomiendo!!
Shirly Melissa Z.
Shirly Melissa Z.
san pedro sula

this perfume is delightful time to feel the first Sparking is transported to another world where only the most delicate and wonderful smells can imagine.
Allinson L.
Allinson L.
Es un aroma muy rico para todas las chicas para sentirnos cómodas y muy bien con una aroma a rosas , muy bueno
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
I absolutely love this scent and I wear it everyday. It's the perfect mix of floral and sofisicated rose.
Rosmary D.
Rosmary D.
PANAMA
buenisimo me gusta mucho con un agradable olor lo mejor que puedas conseguir tendras muchos enamorados con esta esencia