DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Shirly Melissa Z.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by sydanee h.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Audrey W.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. This set contains:- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Eau de Parfum Spray- 2 x 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

Laura L.
Weston, FL
Love love this set the fragrance is amazing. I'm such a spring girl (if that makes sense) I love floral fragrances .
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite higher end scent. It's sweet and sophisticated and to me it smells like success, power, and femininity. It's a little pricy, but it's absolutely worth it. And if you buy the gift set you're probably getting a great deal.
Akeema H.
Salem, VA
This perfume is absolutely amazing!! It's a little on the pricey side but completely worth it! The scent lasts all day and you don't need to wear a lot. I would definitely recommend if your looking for a light, elegant fragrance!
Meghann M.
Ocala, FL
I love this and every time I wear it everyone tells me how great I smell. I dunno what else to say
Nancy L.
This set smells sooo amazing!! I love dolce and gabbana because it's a scent that is very strong and girly! It's also very unique! I love it!!
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
When I smelled this I knew I needed it asap. This scent is so great! My hubby loves it too
Shirly Melissa Z.
san pedro sula

this perfume is delightful time to feel the first Sparking is transported to another world where only the most delicate and wonderful smells can imagine.
Annie C.
That delicious smell is very pleasant lasts a long time is expensive but I think if there is opportunity to buy it better than to do it
Allinson L.
Es un aroma muy rico para todas las chicas para sentirnos cómodas y muy bien con una aroma a rosas , muy bueno
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
I absolutely love this scent and I wear it everyday. It's the perfect mix of floral and sofisicated rose.