DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Shirly Melissa Z.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by sydanee h.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Audrey W.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. This set contains:- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Eau de Parfum Spray- 2 x 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set
Que bonito yo quisiera tener uno de esos se ve que es un buen productoy mw gusta por que dura mucho tiempo la fragancia
Laura L.
Weston, FL
Love love this set the fragrance is amazing. I'm such a spring girl (if that makes sense) I love floral fragrances .
Mabelyn R.
i love your perfime only color presentationto its size box its smell softnesst the amount of perfume
Meghann M.
Ocala, FL
I love this and every time I wear it everyone tells me how great I smell. I dunno what else to say
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
When I smelled this I knew I needed it asap. This scent is so great! My hubby loves it too
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells amazing lasts a few hours i feel like it wears off but maybe my nose is just broken
It a smell sooooo good, one of the best perfumes that I ever used. The small last all day long. Small kinda sweet but without being very scandalous. I don't think that other perfume can smell like this one. I higly recommend
Shirly Melissa Z.
san pedro sula

this perfume is delightful time to feel the first Sparking is transported to another world where only the most delicate and wonderful smells can imagine.
Annie C.
That delicious smell is very pleasant lasts a long time is expensive but I think if there is opportunity to buy it better than to do it
Stephany C.
Es súper delicioso ese aroma que de encantada cuando probe él producto muy dulce él producto no desaparece de mi ropa mi de mi piel