DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Audrey W.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by sydanee h.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set uploaded by Shirly Melissa Z.

DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Gift Set

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. This set contains:- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Eau de Parfum Spray- 2 x 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
My new favorite perfume especially going into summer. I thought it was going to smell similar to rose water which is to heavy on the floral side for me. However this perfume is light and airy with the perfect amount of floral scent that smells fresh and delicate. Love love love!!!!! Beautiful packaging as well which makes it so much more enjoyable!
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite higher end scent. It's sweet and sophisticated and to me it smells like success, power, and femininity. It's a little pricy, but it's absolutely worth it. And if you buy the gift set you're probably getting a great deal.
Kirbi G.
Chattanooga, TN
I recently purchased scent through scent bird and am obsessed to the max. I will be taking a trip soon to repurchase. The scent last forever and stand out from the rest. I feel safisicated when I wear it. Love love love
Akeema H.
Salem, VA
This perfume is absolutely amazing!! It's a little on the pricey side but completely worth it! The scent lasts all day and you don't need to wear a lot. I would definitely recommend if your looking for a light, elegant fragrance!
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
El olor de este perfume me encantan es súper dulce y muy buena dura bastante en el cuerpo no se va enseguida el olor como otro perfumes lo recomiendo!!
Nancy L.
This set smells sooo amazing!! I love dolce and gabbana because it's a scent that is very strong and girly! It's also very unique! I love it!!
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Just received this on Mother's Day and wow... I want to spray the whole bottle . It's such a sweet yet sophisticated scent. It's my go to .
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO
Eat smelling perfume I have had in a few years compared to most I have tried!!!!! I will rate it the highest because it smells good
Tucson, AZ
Received this as a gift and am in love!!!! Always get compliments when I use it and am asked what I have on. Love love love it!!!!
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
This smells soooo damn good lol I have some paper samples of this, that's not much but I love it. I just might buy this.