BY DOLCE & GABBANA

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kayla B.
Ogden, UT
Smells amazin . I'm not big on floral-y scents, but I love this one.
The price for it isn't terrible either, considering the brand.
I also LOVE the bottle. It looks so classy and chic.
Jennifer D.
Potomac, MD
I purchased the cologne version from Target and the scent does not stay long. I like the scent but would recomment the parfume so it stays longer.
robin w.
Bassett, VA
Love this fragrance. smells nice on me. doesn't overwhelm like some perfumes do. get many compliments when I wear this. fan for life.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Very beautiful bottle and packaging! Beautiful elegant smell. Smells floral but not a over powering scent. Love it. My new scent
Jessica S.
Albion, MI
Love,love, love this fragrance! I wear it often and it has become one of my main go to fragrances. My coworkers love it too
Alexa F.
Columbus, OH
I have never smelled this before but I'm sure it smells amazing I have used one product from this line once and loved it
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Perfumnes I really like this brand of perfume and has very good for us girls have much variety with rich scents
Sarah F.
Athens, OH
This is a very lightweight and refreshing scent. It is a little pricey though.
Karina B.
Olor delicioso...te lleva al cielo,aroma que perdura por horas ,sin ser una fragancia muy fuerte el olor queda impregnado en el cuerpo
Maggie G.
Le packaging est trop pour ce qui est de l'odeur ce n'est pas mon genre mais il parrais bien sur ma table de chevet