DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Eau de Parfum uploaded by Aisha S.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Eau de Parfum uploaded by Layla H.DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Rosa Excelsa Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sharon J.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Following the floral tradition initiated by Dolce, the new Dolce Rosa Excelsa Eau de Parfum captures the boldness and pure spirit of the rose with the essence of fresh petals in bloom. The precious heart of Dolce Rosa Excelsa seduces with two delicate and noble Rose notes. Used for the first time in perfumery, the African Dog Rose premieres in this exquisite fragrance creation. This rare note is combined with the enveloping femininity of the Turkish Rose Absolute, highly-prized in perfumery for its olfactive intensity. Iconic, timeless and unique, the rose is a recurrent motif throughout Dolce&Gabbana’s runway collections.

The Dolce Rosa Excelsa bottle mirrors the unique shape of Dolce: thick glass, curved lines and a cap sculpted in the shape of a flower – this time with deep crimson red petals. The scent’s pale pink elixir is presented in frosted glass, and finished with the feminine Dolce signature to express the delicate elegance of this complex new fragrance.

The fragrance opens with a sweet-smelling explosion of lively Neroli leaves and Papaya flowers, dissipating into a floral bouquet of White Water Lily and White Daffodil.

Precious notes of Turkish Rose Absolute and rare African Dog Rose add charming richness to Dolce’s signature blend.

The feminine floral heart is counterbalanced by a background of warm Musky notes, Cashmeran and Sandalwood, leaving a sensual trail of light woods, earthy tones and piquant spices.

• Where can I found it??????1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I love the sent but it is expensive! 1 Answers
  • I absolutely love the original dolce. Is this a better sc...1 Answers
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Dolce and Gabbana do floral scents better than almost anyone else. This was my first favorite of theirs. I enjoy that the notes are subtle and not too overpowering; feminine but with a touch of gumption. Not limiting in age appropriateness either; this will work for anyone.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This perfume is so fresh and nice! It is absolutely one of my favorite scents from Dolce and Gabbana, and any fragrances in general. The bottle is beautiful and elegant, I am a frosty bottle fan. The scent is floral, but not overly so. It is light and easy and just over all a great scent.
Courteney M.
I got this about 2 weeks ago. This was my first big girl purchase on a perfume! I love this so much. The packaging is to die for, I feel like I can still smell this on me even if I’m working really hard that day. I love it!
Alexxandria H.
This is my top fav perfume i have ever owned. I love the bottle. Especially the rose lid. And the rose scent is just amazing. Pricey of course. Purchased at Sephora. Definitely would buy it again.
Remy Z.
New York
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I love the fresh rose scent and how long lasting it is! It comes in a super cute frosted bottle and just doesn't compare to any other rose perfume I've ever tried. It's definitely very pricey but you don't need much and it really does last all day long. I will definitely repurchase it once I run out ✨ if you haven't smelt this, drop what you're doing and run to Sephora right now lol
Caley M.
Not a huge fan of this one. It does smell like roses (obviously), but it also smells like soap to me. While it is a lighter fragrance, the roses are just overpowering, if that makes sense. For the price, I personally don't think it is worth it. The bottle and packaging is cute, but it's just not my cup of tea.
Natalie I.
This is absolutely my favorite perfume I adore the rose smell that is delicate but not too sweet. Sephora is my go to for perfumes, and they never disappoint. If I had $100 to drop on perfume, I would be rebuying this one all the time. LOVE
Surelis D.
Elizabeth , NJ
My fragrance right now ! Love it !!!! Such a wonderful scent. It's not over powering for me but for other people might. It's long lasting to the point that I can smell my cloths a few days after and they still have the scent (very tender though m)
Jackie G.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It's a really subtle floral scent that smells nice on basically everyone. The bottle is also super cute! It fades after awhile so reapplying is important. Overall a really great perfume.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Bleh this product smelt like old lady and I was not big fan. While the product is beautiful I just don't love the sent enough to purchase a full size of the product.
Aleyda M.
Where can I found it??????
Ashley H.
Clay Center, OH
How much is this?
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Is this long lasting? I love the sent but it is expensive!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love the original dolce. Is this a better scent? Is it overly floral?
Alexandra C.
Colombia Bogota
It smells delicious I loved me hard until I bathe recommend