BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Following the floral tradition initiated by Dolce, the new Dolce Rosa Excelsa Eau de Parfum captures the boldness and pure spirit of the rose with the essence of fresh petals in bloom. The precious heart of Dolce Rosa Excelsa seduces with two delicate and noble Rose notes. Used for the first time in perfumery, the African Dog Rose premieres in this exquisite fragrance creation. This rare note is combined with the enveloping femininity of the Turkish Rose Absolute, highly-prized in perfumery for its olfactive intensity. Iconic, timeless and unique, the rose is a recurrent motif throughout Dolce&Gabbana’s runway collections.

The Dolce Rosa Excelsa bottle mirrors the unique shape of Dolce: thick glass, curved lines and a cap sculpted in the shape of a flower – this time with deep crimson red petals. The scent’s pale pink elixir is presented in frosted glass, and finished with the feminine Dolce signature to express the delicate elegance of this complex new fragrance.

The fragrance opens with a sweet-smelling explosion of lively Neroli leaves and Papaya flowers, dissipating into a floral bouquet of White Water Lily and White Daffodil.

Precious notes of Turkish Rose Absolute and rare African Dog Rose add charming richness to Dolce’s signature blend.

The feminine floral heart is counterbalanced by a background of warm Musky notes, Cashmeran and Sandalwood, leaving a sensual trail of light woods, earthy tones and piquant spices.

• Where can I found it??????1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I love the sent but it is expensive! 1 Answers
  • I absolutely love the original dolce. Is this a better sc...1 Answers
Eli S.
dallas
I'm in love with this scent it's so fresh and crisp. A little bit of it goes a long way. I love being able to smell myself all day. The bottle is beautiful!!! Truly worth the price you pay for it. Recommend other trying it if you like a scent that lasts all day and want to feel like a lady.
Charlotte B.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful bottle, fabulous smell! This a rose scent done right! A soft rose floral that lingers gracefully on my skin. However, my husband isn’t a fan but I wear it anyway. Highly recommended. D & G Dolce & Gabbana 10023043 Rosa Excelsa Ladies Eau De Parfum Spray
Kylee S.
Indianapolis, IN
Rosa Excelsa leaves such a great scent on my skin. Sometimes I have issues with how certain smells lay on my skin, but have no issue with this! To me it’s a heavier smell and stays forever which I absolutely love!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This perfume is so fresh and nice! It is absolutely one of my favorite scents from Dolce and Gabbana, and any fragrances in general. The bottle is beautiful and elegant, I am a frosty bottle fan. The scent is floral, but not overly so. It is light and easy and just over all a great scent.
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this perfume it is a very sweet fragrance.. it lasts for a very long time and the packaging is beyond beautiful! I love that the tap is a rose and the perfume lotion is amazing too! I highly recommend it if you like a sweet but elegant fragrance
angela s.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really have a thing for floral scents. When this was given to me I thought the rose smell was going to be wayyyyyyy top setting but it isn't, because it is married to other scents that really compliment the sharpness of rose
Courteney M.
I got this about 2 weeks ago. This was my first big girl purchase on a perfume! I love this so much. The packaging is to die for, I feel like I can still smell this on me even if I’m working really hard that day. I love it!
Natasha R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely adore rose scented perfume is this one is absolutely amazing and smells so beautiful and sexy it's brushing it to use for and it's pretty expensive but the bottle is gorgeous as well I am a little goes a very long way
👑~~~~Betty ~.
Denver
Bought this for my mom on Mother’s Day and when I say she loved it she loveeed it ... it doesn’t have a strong smell that’s one thing I like for the price it’s best ... yes I recommend y’all to get it and enjoy 😊
Megan F.
Parsippany, NJ
This perfume smells great.. it’s not very invasive but you still smell wonderful. It doesn’t last very long but I don’t mind reapplying. If you like floral rose scents, give this a try!
Aleyda M.
Where can I found it??????
Ashley H.
Clay Center, OH
How much is this?
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Is this long lasting? I love the sent but it is expensive!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love the original dolce. Is this a better scent? Is it overly floral?
Alexandra C.
Colombia Bogota
It smells delicious I loved me hard until I bathe recommend

Macy's