BY DOLCE & GABBANA

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

Alexxandria H.
This is my top fav perfume i have ever owned. I love the bottle. Especially the rose lid. And the rose scent is just amazing. Pricey of course. Purchased at Sephora. Definitely would buy it again.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I feel this scent really is targeted for an older age women than myself. It is a very soft powder smell. When first applied it seems to be over powering but then after a few minutes it seems gone. I feel they should find a formula to take away the strength and power smell and extend the life.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
Amazing scent! very long lasting, you don't need to spray it more than once. the packaging is adorable i love it. i use this overtime I'm going to special events and i get tons of compliments on it. its definitely worth the money and it will last you for a very long time.
Jocelyn V.
Mesa, AZ
One word for this perfume : HEAVEN. My all time favorite. I recently baught this perfume for my sister on her birthday and am now wondering whybibdidnt keep it for myself. One spray of this and its strong enough to last you for a day but not too strong that its a bother.
Lauren M.
Lavallette
This is my favorite scent right now. It's not overly flowery it's still fresh and sexy. The base notes are long lasting and it's truely a beautiful scent. I surly prefer stronger woody scents but this is a perfect everyday light perfume!
Denise S.
I love to feel like all eyes are on me when I enter a room, as well as perking up peoples other senses. I feel feminine,rich (which I am not) and elegant. This fragrance takes care of all of these things for me.
Jessica M.
Saint Louis, MO
I am crazy about this parfum! It wears so well and lasts all day without being overwhelming. It's very floral and is very rose scented. But like I said it's not overpowering. Would be great for a wedding!
Jessica V.
The packaging is gorgeous as you can see! The scent is amazing, it's a nice girly, floral scent. If you like floral scents then you will love this! I definable recommend giving this one a shot!
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Normally not a rose scented fan, but this stuff smells amazing. The notes are a beautiful combination that when combined on my skin leave me feeling feminine and fabulous.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
For the first few sniffs, this is great. It is a very light but feminine scent. It unfortunately does not last and fades quickly. I prefer the classic Dolce scent instead.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Where can I found it??????