BY DOLCE & GABBANA

An enchanting new scent joins the floral Dolce garden. Dolce Rosa Excelsa truly captures rose petals in bloom. Opening the fragrance, neroli leaves and papaya dissipate into a white water lily and white daffodil bouquet. A charmingly rich African dog rose heart emerges alongside intense pink-flowered Turkish rose absolute. Finally, musky cashmeran and sandalwood trail sensual, earthy, and piquant spices in the base. Recalling the Dolce bottle, the thick-frosted glass and a flower-sculpted crimson cap showcase the exquisite pale pink elixir. Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli leaves, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White water Lily, African Dog Rose, Turkish Rose Absolute, Cashmeran, Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Fresh. Floral. see more...

Buy on Sephora
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Love this perfume. I got it at Ulta. What i love about this perfume is that it is very long lasting. Its a light, fresh, floral scent, which is my favorite to wear when I go out.
Tara M.
This is my first Dolce & Gabbana Parfum. It has an incredible rose smell & is completely different than anything in my collection. Not only is it a great everyday perfume it works for laid back date nights as well. Not to mention the packaging!! It is so pretty on my vanity!!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love Dolce & Gabanas perfumes for the light, fresh and long lasting scents. This one not so much. In my opinion it smelled like a cheap can of rose air freshener. Maybe it was just how it reacted on my body because I know we are all different, idk, but it was WAY too much rose.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I really wanted to live this scent but it does border on a more "older" smelling rose. While I usually get a lot of compliments on the fragrances I wear, I did not receive one on this one. I hope that they can tweak the formula and give it a more modern scent.
Erika H.
Pocono Summit, PA
Ugh where do I even begin. The bottle is beautiful love having it displayed. The scent is of sweet rose but not sickening sweet mature sweet but not your grandmother's perfume either. I get so many compliments when I wear this
It is pretty pricey but worth it.
Diana A.
I gave this to my mom as a birthday present and she loved it. I have used it a couple times and it lasts a long time. I also noticed that if it gets on your clothes it doesn't stain it like some do
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Doce & Gabbana perfume in this quirky charm me was so cute and beautiful bottle that definitely had to have it, love coloccionar perfume because I feel it is an extension of us a unique complemeto clear as this perfume is recommended and is great gift
Maryde L.
Sanger, CA
I received this for a gift on my birthday and I really specially love the roses smell. I thought it was going to be too strong in smell but it was it . I usually like to purchase fragrances that I have more of a fruit scent.
Embassy C.
It's a really good perfume. It's smell like roses it's very soft and delicate. Very feminine. You can used daily because it's really soft. The bottle is beautiful.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
You have to love roses to love this, but if you do than it's definitely worth the price! This perfume made me switch up the one I was wearing for 5 years!! Now I can't leave the house without it