Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Gift Set

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

I love all things D&G, it seems like that is a full size perfume and smaller sizes of the gel and lotion, is that so or are those sizes worth the price? If so it will definitely go on a Christmas wish list.
How the set of the perfume and what other it has?
Smell good? How does the lotion make your skin feel.. 1-10 how good does it smell to you
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Gift Set!
New Braunfels, TX
I got a similar set as a gift several years ago and really liked it. There where the scents in the set. It wasn't a promo or special package so all three where of substantial size. I favored 1 over the other two but all of them smelled great. I would probably buy again.
Florida
I bought this gift set over the summer and have fallen in love with this fragrance.  So much so that I own the smaller size AND the larger size because I can never have enough of this. Both of the bottles are on my makeup drawer.  This is a supremely floral scent, so luxurious, so addicting, so classy.  I get compliments every time I wear this perfume.  Dolce and a discontinued fragrance called Miss Dior Cherie are my two favorite perfumes ever!  I specifically love the way my pheromones mix with Dolce, it seems muskier on me but not offensive and just absolutely delicious.  I love that this gift set comes with the shower gel and body lotion as I use the shower gel and apply the body lotion directly after my shower and than spray the perfume over the lotion so it lasts longer.  Aside from Miss Dior Cherie, I will never want another fragrance.
This is my all time favorite scent and perfume! It is very light and not over bearing. I purchased this at my Ulta store and got a great price. The scent is sweet and sophisticated. I will always recommend this product to others!
Montgomery, TX
I have been looking for a new fragrance for 6 years that positively rocked my world. This is it!!! I cannot walk past someone when I'm wearing it without them asking me who makes it, where to get it, and do I get asked a lot. I had a man follow me three blocks to inquire what fragrance I was wearing (not in a creepy way either). This scent is elegant, feminine, sophisticated, and sexy all at the same time.
W Hempstead, NY
This perfume is so freaking good. It smells like flowers and basically all things good and delicious. This is for someone who likes to smell sweet. It's not musky and it's long lasting. I love this perfume
Saint Paul, MN
The perfume is the most wonderful thing inhale ever smelt! It's light and refreshing with a light dab of sweetness! Absolutely love he shower gel and lotion. The lotion is not really greasy and the shower gel is not overwhelming strong. Highly recommend and lived receiving it as a gift!
Ocala, FL
Words cannot describe how I feel about this product it's so nice and beautiful it's a very light but elegant sent and it will last you all day it's pricey but well worth it great for a nice summer day
Wyomissing, PA
A bit generic. It smells like a body spray to me. I liked it well enough to try it out as a daily scent but it fades from my skin within fifteen minutes. Longevity is terrible. The bottle design is ugly to me and I'm usually not picky about that. Meh
Mishawaka, IN
This is a wonderful gift any woman would be lucky to receive. Dolce and Gabbana is one of my favorite scents with rich amber. This gel leaves you feeling luxurious .
Natchitoches, LA
I love love love Dolce. This perfume smells so good. I recently got a sample from the local department store. I was sold after that. I put it in my queue at scentbird.