BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Inspired by Dolce Eau de Parfum, Dolce Floral Drops Eau de Toilette preserves the harmonious signature of white flowers combined with neroli leaves, giving it the rare beauty of a fresh, floral scent. A softer interpretation of the Dolce fragrance, it enriches a heart of South African white amaryllis with a lighter, more sparkling presence. Notes: Neroli Leaves, White Amaryllis Flower, Musk. Style: Delicate. Joyous. Sparkling.

• How long does this last on YOU?3 Answers
  • Is this your favorite Dolce & Gabbana fragrance? If n...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...4 Answers
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My absolute favorite perfume is this one. The smell is out of this world. No other perfume compares to this one (sorry) It lasts all day. I remember first getting a small sample in a Sephora Play box and trying it out and the smell lasted up until the very end. I kid you not, i went in to shower, and the smell still lingered all over my body. It has such a classic, soft, and yet very strong tone to it. It’s pricey but honestly, you just need to a few sprits to hit on the high points of your body. I usually spray it on to my wrists, my inner elbows, in the back of my ears, and my neck and I am good!
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
This is a beautiful perfume. I don’t wear it as an everyday scent, more like for a date night or going out. It has a nice floral scent, not like roses but a mix of beautiful fresh flowers. I usually don’t like floral scents but something about this one is so good.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
This smells really good. Fresh floral scent like a forest mix scent. I bought it from Sephora and I wanted to give it a try. It works well for the spring weather. I might buy it again. But I mix my perfume around.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
This is a floral yet sophisticated scent. A little soapy but in a good way. It's light yet lasting and I always get complements on this one. I 1st tried it through scent bird and glad I did because I had to have it!
Stacy U.
BUENA PARK, CA
I went into Ulta to look for a new perfume for Spring time. I wanted to something floral and fresh smelling and luckily I ran across this perfume. I fell in love with the scent right away. It was light but it also was strong. I hate getting a perfume that doesn't really stick and I loved that this did. I have really found this to be my go to spray for any time of the day!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
My second favorite perfume. I happened to be sitting next to a lady in restaurant who was wearing this perfume. I could not help, but to ask her what she was wearing. I have been a fan ever since. It's such a light pleasant scent. Despite the look of the bottle it's also not overly floral. It is a little pricey, but I love it!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
This just came out and I'm super excited about ! Found it in Europe and as soon as it came out here in the states I bought it!! Smells amazing, just the right amount of floral and feminine! At the same time it's really fresh and it's not too over bearing! Perfect for both day and evening! I'm obsessed!
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
I bought this perfume solely on the name and I love green, the bottle. turns out its my favorite. it's very clean but different from other Dolce & Gabbana scents. the scent last for half day then I want to reapply bc I like the fresh scent.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Smell like a sophisticated woman in this luxurious floral scent. Though I am only 20 years old and starting wearing this at 18, I'm pretty sure I'm 35 with my life together when I wear this fragrance. Hello to strong womanhood my friends, and dolls.
Susan M.
Charlottesvle, VA
The best part of this perfume is the bottle design. Perfect for those who like to accessorize their room, or their Instagram feed. The scent is also lovely, yet subtle. It doesn't have as much longevity as other scents, but perhaps that's a plus if you like to switch things up from day to night.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite Dolce & Gabbana fragrance? If not, what is your favorite scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this last on YOU?