Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Eau De Toilette

Inspired by Dolce Eau de Parfum, Dolce Floral Drops Eau de Toilette preserves the harmonious signature of white flowers combined with neroli leaves, giving it the rare beauty of a fresh, floral scent. A softer interpretation of the Dolce fragrance, it enriches a heart of South African white amaryllis with a lighter, more sparkling presence.

Fragrance Notes:
Neroli Leaves, White Amaryllis Flower, Musk.

How long does this last on YOU?
Is this your favorite Dolce & Gabbana fragrance? If not, what is your favorite scent?
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Salem, OR
I love this perfume it smells absolutely amazing! It's a really pretty floral scent that lasts a good amount of time. The price is high but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. The bottle is super cute with a flower top. If you haven't tried this perfume it's a must have.
Cleveland, OH
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jeri T.
I am not one for floral perfumes but this one just makes me happy!! This first timed I tried it I was in love!! I love the smell of it, it makes me feel pretty, and I get tons of compliments as well!!
miami
Este perfume me gusta mucho , tiene una hermosa flor en su tapa y es de color verdecito .Es floral ,Intenso y a la vez suave ,Dulce y fresco la mezcla del Nardo y Narciso 🌼 lo hace un aroma clásico esto hace que lo ames como yo ♥️
The scent is breath taking. It smells kind of sweet like a bouquet of flowers. My fiance also loves this and wants me to wear it often but its hard when you have so many to choose from
Quincy
The drydown remains floral and bright, amaryllis and more wather lily. Unfortunately, that second have sees a drop in intensity and quality, with nonspecific and overly synthetic musky and woodsy notes dominating - surely D & G can do better than that!
When this first came out I bought it day one! I fell so in love with this fragrance that I bought it for not only myself but for my mother as well,and this has been our favorite fragrance ever since!!! It smells like citrus and floral but very soft at the same time I really love this fragrance
Richmond, VA
I really love floral fragrances, so I tried this one after having success with other Dolce & Gabbana fragrances. This is perfect for the spring time! While it is pricey, it stays on long and you don’t have to reapply at all within a 24 hour period.
Statesboro, GA
I absolutely love Dolce & Gabbana the scent of this perfume is my Favorite! It is a little high priced but alittle goes along way!
Indianapolis, IN
Floral Drops is non-offensive and I tend to wear it when I know I'll be in close quarters with people, or when I'll be working with someone who is sensitive to strong perfume. Because of the soft and delicate sillage, it is my fragrance of choice for work in the Spring and Summer time. It lasts about 4 hours on me, so I definitely need to re-spritz halfway through my work day. Though this is not the most unique fragrance, I much prefer it over the original Dolce. Floral Drops is much more uplifting and invigorating than the original. The water lily note is the star in both versions, but I find Floral Drops to be much more aqueous and a little more woody. The apple note also adds a fresh sweetness that the original lacked. The original Dolce also had a stuffy, bitter note that I did not care for. If Floral Drops and the original Dolce were twins, neither would really stand out in a crowd that much, but Floral Drops would at least make the effort to socialize and smile. Her sister, on the other hand, would appear sad, depressed, and perhaps a little drunk.
Light floral fragrance that can be worn daily. I love this during all seasons. I also like to pair this scent with others to create my own scent. Alone this scent is amazing. I love it and would recommend. I would buy again it's just that good! Not too pricey