Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Eau De Toilette uploaded by Areej G.Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashley M.Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Eau De Toilette uploaded by Liepa M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Inspired by Dolce Eau de Parfum, Dolce Floral Drops Eau de Toilette preserves the harmonious signature of white flowers combined with neroli leaves, giving it the rare beauty of a fresh, floral scent. A softer interpretation of the Dolce fragrance, it enriches a heart of South African white amaryllis with a lighter, more sparkling presence.

Fragrance Notes:
Neroli Leaves, White Amaryllis Flower, Musk.

• How long does this last on YOU?3 Answers
  • Is this your favorite Dolce & Gabbana fragrance? If n...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...4 Answers
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My absolute favorite perfume is this one. The smell is out of this world. No other perfume compares to this one (sorry) It lasts all day. I remember first getting a small sample in a Sephora Play box and trying it out and the smell lasted up until the very end. I kid you not, i went in to shower, and the smell still lingered all over my body. It has such a classic, soft, and yet very strong tone to it. It’s pricey but honestly, you just need to a few sprits to hit on the high points of your body. I usually spray it on to my wrists, my inner elbows, in the back of my ears, and my neck and I am good!
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
This is a beautiful perfume. I don’t wear it as an everyday scent, more like for a date night or going out. It has a nice floral scent, not like roses but a mix of beautiful fresh flowers. I usually don’t like floral scents but something about this one is so good.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I received this from my scentbird subscription. FRAGRANCE NOTES: Peach, apple, neroli, papaya flower, water lily, narcissus, amaryllis, musk, sandalwood, cashmere. Very light scent but evokes compliments
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
This smells really good. Fresh floral scent like a forest mix scent. I bought it from Sephora and I wanted to give it a try. It works well for the spring weather. I might buy it again. But I mix my perfume around.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Floral Drops is non-offensive and I tend to wear it when I know I'll be in close quarters with people, or when I'll be working with someone who is sensitive to strong perfume. Because of the soft and delicate sillage, it is my fragrance of choice for work in the Spring and Summer time. It lasts about 4 hours on me, so I definitely need to re-spritz halfway through my work day.

Though this is not the most unique fragrance, I much prefer it over the original Dolce. Floral Drops is much more uplifting and invigorating than the original. The water lily note is the star in both versions, but I find Floral Drops to be much more aqueous and a little more woody. The apple note also adds a fresh sweetness that the original lacked. The original Dolce also had a stuffy, bitter note that I did not care for.

If Floral Drops and the original Dolce were twins, neither would really stand out in a crowd that much, but Floral Drops would at least make the effort to socialize and smile. Her sister, on the other hand, would appear sad, depressed, and perhaps a little drunk.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
This is such a beautiful and graceful fragrance. The mixture of floral and melon make me feel like a real lady!! The bottle is soo feminine and dainty! I always wear it to tea parties because thats what I think of when i smell it. Tea party in a bottle!!
Taylor D.
Richmond, VA
One of my new favorite scents. It's fresh and floral without being too strong. Only two sprits and you're good to go! I've gotten so many compliments. It IS pretty pricey, but a little goes a long way with this delicate scent.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
This is a floral yet sophisticated scent. A little soapy but in a good way. It's light yet lasting and I always get complements on this one. I 1st tried it through scent bird and glad I did because I had to have it!
Taylor J.
This is one of my go-to fragrances! I purchased it at Ulta when they were having one of their specials, and I fell in love! I figured if I am going to spend that much money on a fragrance, I better like it. And oh my god I love it! I wear it on dates, to class, to the mall. When I smell it I just feel happy. I am typically a very citrusy person when it comes to fragrances but this one just makes me smile every time I put it on!
Stacy U.
BUENA PARK, CA
I went into Ulta to look for a new perfume for Spring time. I wanted to something floral and fresh smelling and luckily I ran across this perfume. I fell in love with the scent right away. It was light but it also was strong. I hate getting a perfume that doesn't really stick and I loved that this did. I have really found this to be my go to spray for any time of the day!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite Dolce & Gabbana fragrance? If not, what is your favorite scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this last on YOU?

Amazon