Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.6 oz uploaded by Maria H.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is pretty, elegant, and simple. It is not too light or too heavy and the longevity is fair. I get about 5 hours before I need to reapply, but this may be different for others. I consider this fragrance non-offensive, so it is perfect for the office and school. Also, I do consider this a daytime fragrance but I don't always stick to those rules :) I gave this fragrance 3 stars because I personally rate fragrances higher when they're more unique. While this is a pretty fragrance, it is definitely not one that will make you stand out- this can be good or bad depending on what you like, dislike, etc. I prefer heavier and unique fragrances, but this is a nice one to have in my collection for its simplicity and feminity.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know everyone freaks out over Light Blue and The One, but I think this is my favorite Dolce & Gabbana perfume! It's light and inoffensive and just really pretty and elegant. Perfect for everyday wear or special occasions!
Maria H.
Maria H.
I have never tried this perfume before but I received as a Christmas gift from my mother in law and I love it! 😍 But then I saw the price and was shocked this little bottle could be so much.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Smells amazing!! So feminine and sweet! I think it's a nice young scent! In my opinion the pink rose version is better though!
Vianca R.
Vianca R.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
I just received this Parfum as a gift from Xmas I've wanted this for so long but never purchased it because I think for a 1.6oz is to pricey but I absolutely love it makes me feel elegant and classy the Parfum last on me all day 😍
Maria C.
Maria C.
I have never used this perfume, but I'm sure it smells so good. I like most of dulce & gabana fragrances.