Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.6 oz uploaded by Maria H.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Buy on Bloomin...
Savannah P.
This fragrance is pretty, elegant, and simple. It is not too light or too heavy and the longevity is fair. I get about 5 hours before I need to reapply, but this may be different for others. I consider this fragrance non-offensive, so it is perfect for the office and school. Also, I do consider this a daytime fragrance but I don't always stick to those rules :) I gave this fragrance 3 stars because I personally rate fragrances higher when they're more unique. While this is a pretty fragrance, it is definitely not one that will make you stand out- this can be good or bad depending on what you like, dislike, etc. I prefer heavier and unique fragrances, but this is a nice one to have in my collection for its simplicity and feminity.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I know everyone freaks out over Light Blue and The One, but I think this is my favorite Dolce & Gabbana perfume! It's light and inoffensive and just really pretty and elegant. Perfect for everyday wear or special occasions!
Vianca R.
stroudsburg
I just received this Parfum as a gift from Xmas I've wanted this for so long but never purchased it because I think for a 1.6oz is to pricey but I absolutely love it makes me feel elegant and classy the Parfum last on me all day ๐Ÿ˜
Maria H.
I have never tried this perfume before but I received as a Christmas gift from my mother in law and I love it! ๐Ÿ˜ But then I saw the price and was shocked this little bottle could be so much.
Ellen T.
Smells amazing!! So feminine and sweet! I think it's a nice young scent! In my opinion the pink rose version is better though!
Maria C.
I have never used this perfume, but I'm sure it smells so good. I like most of dulce & gabana fragrances.