BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

• I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell li...1 Answers
  • What is the suitable age for this perfume, i wanna purcha...1 Answers
  • What is the smell made of citrus spices wood etc4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
The perfect fresh floral! You really can't go wrong with this it's in my top 3 favorite perfumes. How can you not love the bottle its so beautiful just to even set on you vanity or bathroom counter. So many people ask what i'm wearing every time I wear this. It also lasts all day long I never have to re apply this one.
Kay M.
Not only is it a great smell but i can use a lot less of this perfume than some of my others and the scent stays with me all day. It is a bright floral scent that feels very fresh. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like sweet scents (like I hate VS's perfumes, they smell so cheap to me). This is not overpowering. I recommend this.
Sara B.
This perfume has a very nice smell to it. I have bought a few bottles of it and when I signed up for scent bird it was the first bottle I had them send me, so that I could have one in my purse.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I love this perfume. It is a floral scent that has great staying power without being overwhelming. I believe that it's a great perfume for all ages and it smells great in any season. It is a little expensive, but my bottle has lasted a long time.
Myste B.
Douglasville, GA
YES! YES! YES!

This is a fantastically beautiful floral fragrance that's perfect for Spring! It's not too sweet, but not 'musk-y' either. I'm extremely picky about my fragrances, and on top of that I HATE smelling just like everybody else. This satisfied BOTH of those! I HIGHLY recommend giving this a sniff or two! I'm guessing it'll be love at first whiff for you just as it was for me!
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Hands down the best perfume every. A bit pricey but you will definitely fall in love with the scent. A little bit goes a long way. And my bottle has lasted me over a year and use it regularly. Find the scent hard to find
Ceiara S.
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Spring is such a beautiful season, and it happens to be my favorite. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana reminds me of spring, with it's delicate, but crisp notes. It's a beautiful scent, and it isn't over bearing. It reminds me of a secret garden during SPRING time. An amazing variety of blooming, spring time flowers, roses, climbing confederate jasmine and Bradford pear trees. What a heavenly smell. #BloomBadge #Contest
Kristen Z.
Dunkirk, NY
This is the newest scent I have recently added to my collection of fragrances. I've been eyeing it up for a while now and finally decided to get it. Worth every penny. I absolutely love it! The smell is wonderful and the look of the bottle is so cute.
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
I love this perfume. It's refreshing. Sweet but fresh. It is kinda expensive. I got the little to go tube for 30$ . But it does last. Amazing smell though that last a while. It doesn't fade like most other ones.
Claire M.
Provo, UT
I love this perfume. I'm not much of a perfume wearer because I don't like to smell like a perfume factory where ever I walk, but this D&G is perfect. It has a lovely scent and it is not too strong.
Christina H.
How much is this perfume?
T J.
What is the smell made of citrus spices wood etc
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And how long does the scent last?
Banan A.
What is the suitable age for this perfume, i wanna purchase one for granny, she is in her 60's?