BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

• I'm looking to get the gift set from Sephora this Christm...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price ? I love dolce and gabbana the one2 Answers
  • What does this smell like? And is it pricey?1 Answers
Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume. It’s classy, light, and totally wearable. The bottle looks beautiful on my vanity. I’ve had it forever, it still smells great, and I still have plenty left. Overall, a perfect every day perfume.
Rhiannon G.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is another of my go-to fragrances. It’s light, refreshing and lasts. It doesn’t overpower but the scent is strong enough to notice you have perfume on. This bottle lasts forever.
Malinda G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce smells so good and light. I love the gardenia aroma not to overpowering and not too light. I got mines from Sephora. Highly recommended
Elizabeth C.
I've had so many samples of this that I nearly fell over when my boyfriend purchased the full size for me. It is one of my favorite scents. It's fresh and somewhat sharp to the nose. My only complaint is that it doesn't last on me all day. For the price I really wish I didn't have to reapply.
Shelly C.
Newark, NJ
I wanted to add this perfume to my collection really bad. I had really high expectations for it due to the beautiful packaging and by what I read amongst it. Sadly enough, I wouldn’t say it really is worth it. The smell fades away so rapidly, and for its price I think that’s unfair. It has a great smell, very fresh and appealing but it doesn’t last at all. I find my myself having to use a lot in one go to try and drench myself in smell but it doesn’t work.
Shari L.
Purchased at: Macy's
absolutely love this perfume. even when i sweat i smell good! i love buying the gift set with lotion and roll perfume perfect for traveling. this perfume is to die for.
Ramisa M.
0851
Purchased at: Sephora
Dolce and Gabbana is my favourite! From many favs in my list . The scent is floral, fruity and feminine! Love the feminine bottle as well. The smell is long lasting! I love it and it goes well with my personality.
Justine B.
I love the smell of this so much. Very sophisticated scent. The only drawbacks I have are it doesn't stay strong smelling for long and the price is high for not getting a lot of product. I definitely buy this because I can smell it on myself but someone would have to be in close proximity to smell it. I do like the scent though. It's floral but with some elegance to it.
sydney k.
Copper Canyon, TX
This is my all time favorite perfume! It’s a very nice scent, not overpowering. It’s a kind of floral scent with deeper undertones. It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth the price.
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
I really love this perfume! It smells very fresh! It’s a light and floral fragrance. It doesn’t have fantastic staying power, but the scent is lovely! I think it’s perfect for the spring and summer. If you are sensitive to strong fragrances, this would be a good option because it’s nice and light.
Zoe C.
Toronto, ON
I just was sent this perfume as a gift and I was wondering what the scent profile was? Is it suitable for day and night? Is there any times of year it's best for? Thanks in advance!
Bryanna K.
Menasha, WI
It looks like a good perfume. How would you describe the scent?
Ashley S.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried a sample of this and it smells so good! Does it last all day?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Is this scent worth the price
Samantha L.