BY DOLCE & GABBANA #43 in Perfume for Her

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

• Is it worth the price ? I love dolce and gabbana the one2 Answers
  • What does this smell like? And is it pricey?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new perfume for spring/summer and I've ...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
I've had so many samples of this that I nearly fell over when my boyfriend purchased the full size for me. It is one of my favorite scents. It's fresh and somewhat sharp to the nose. My only complaint is that it doesn't last on me all day. For the price I really wish I didn't have to reapply.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a great long lasting and strong scent. Certain hints of it remind me a bit of the baseline for the original D&G perfume with some different florals mixed in. It is very fresh and is versatile for daytime or evening wear. The bottle is pretty as well.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Very nice fragrance.It is very floral but there is also some depth to the scent.The bottle is so pretty and the small extra details like the lid are what makes it so special.It is pricey but this bottle has been lasting a long time for me.
Shelly C.
Newark, NJ
I wanted to add this perfume to my collection really bad. I had really high expectations for it due to the beautiful packaging and by what I read amongst it. Sadly enough, I wouldn’t say it really is worth it. The smell fades away so rapidly, and for its price I think that’s unfair. It has a great smell, very fresh and appealing but it doesn’t last at all. I find my myself having to use a lot in one go to try and drench myself in smell but it doesn’t work.
sydney k.
Copper Canyon, TX
This is my all time favorite perfume! It’s a very nice scent, not overpowering. It’s a kind of floral scent with deeper undertones. It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth the price.
Abigail H.
This is a light, sweet, and somewhere crisp fragrance. It's a little floral, but the scent isn't strong or overpowering even with several sprays. I have tons of perfumes, but this one is nice to wear around the office, a family gathering, etc where you aren't trying to stand out with a bills fragrance.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I've been on a search for my go to signature scent. I really love this smell but I don't think this is it. The lasting power is lacking, it's not bad, you just really only notice if you hug me. It has a lovely intital scent, very floral, but not rose. It's light and so beautiful. The dry down is Definitely warmer and sweeter, but still lightly floral which I love- like white light florals. I absolutely adore the smell, it's a very non offensive fragrance. I mean you could do 10 sprays and after the alcohol smell goes away you still won't be overwhelming with smell when you walk past someone. I think it's perfect for summer, but can definitely be worn as a winter perfume as well. I got this as a gift set from Macy's 2.5 oz and a lotion and rollerball for about 125$. Pretty much got the rollerball and lotion for free. Definitely worth the price. Just wish it was a little stronger. I get headaches very easily from most perfumes and this one doesn't create any problems with me. And I just can't get enough of it, which is why I wish it were stronger so I didn't have to put my nose to my shirt or wrist to smell it. Ultimately though, I give it a Thumbs up!
Thanh T.
Indian trail, NC
I love this perfume. It smells amazing with my body chemistry. Best one out of all the other perfumes by Dolce in my opinion. It’s definitely worth the money because a little goes a long way. I would repurchase again.
Jane W.
Laguna Hills, CA
Love this scent; it's fresh, floral, and suitable for all occasions in my opinion. I find it wears well and the scent lingers, making it a great fragrance choice. I would purchase again. Also; super cute packaging!
Lexi W.
I love this perfume!!! One of my all time favorites!! Its a beautiful classy floral that is long lasting!!! I use this all the time and get a ton of compliments on it!!! Highly recommend!!!
Zoe C.
York, ON
I just was sent this perfume as a gift and I was wondering what the scent profile was? Is it suitable for day and night? Is there any times of year it's best for? Thanks in advance!
Bryanna K.
Menasha, WI
It looks like a good perfume. How would you describe the scent?
Ashley S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried a sample of this and it smells so good! Does it last all day?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Is this scent worth the price
Samantha L.