BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

• Is it worth the price ? I love dolce and gabbana the one2 Answers
  • What does this smell like? And is it pricey?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new perfume for spring/summer and I've heard gr...3 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been on a search for my go to signature scent. I really love this smell and it white possibly may be it. But it's lasting power is lacking, which is making me hesitant on purchacing. I have a sample from Sephora that I'm working on trying to decide if I need it or not. It has a lovely intital scent, very floral, but not rose. It's light and so beautiful. The dry down is Definitely sweeter, like vanilla and cashmere which I love. I absolutely adore the smell, but it has faded my lunch time on me every way I've tried it. I mean if you put your nose on my wrist at the end of the day you still get lovely warm hits of it but nothing you would notice with a hug or anything like that. Which is unfortunate because I love this smell!
April E.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so fresh. It is floral but it doesn’t overpower and it doesn’t smell powdery at all. It may not last as long as some other perfumes but I find that if you later the matching lotion or if you moisturize with a fragrance free body lotion and then spritz this on it will last longer. The bottle is beautiful and the color of the perfume is unique. It’s a light green and it looks great on a vanity or countertop.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, light, and floral perfume. I can wear it to work without having to feel its super strong. The bottle is lovely! It is one of my first perfumes from this brand and im very impressed. It is a perfume I would repurchase because its a very nice and elegant scent.
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume!!! One of my all time favorites!! Its a beautiful classy floral that is long lasting!!! I use this all the time and get a ton of compliments on it!!! Highly recommend!!!
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of roses and had to go to Ulta to grab this beautiful bottle of Dolce. It's one of my signature scents and I can't get enough of it. The cap is even designed like a flower. Omg... how cute!
Sai P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is a dream to wear!!! It's is so softy floral and so beautiful to wear both daytime and night time. I usually wear the way de toilette in the day and at night I wear the way de parfum. The bottle is so beautiful and luxurious on my vanity. My husband also loves this scent. This is my go to scent when I cannot make up my mind what fragrance to wear. I also layer this with the lotion and use the beautifully long lasting shower gel. It's just so rich and luxurious. Its one of those fragrances that just transforms my mood and transports me to another world and time. Total must have and highly recommend it! It's become a classic!
Christine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Upon first spritz (which I am discovering is fairly accurate assessment of a fragrance for me), I thought powdery floral with a definitive perfume smell. It was only a bit after that I detected this softness and freshness from this perfume which I couldn't put my finger on until I looked at the notes. There is neroli (a citrus) and papaya which lends it the freshness and sweetness but they are in back with the white florals in the forefront of this scent.

This isn't a light fragrance nor a heavy one either. It is somewhere in-between. It carries so people will know you have something on but it will not bother anyone or you. There is a young maturity to it a bit like a young woman wise beyond her years. It is definitely a feminine scent.

It is an all season and all occasion type of fragrance.
D H.
Rochester, NY
It feels like you're carrying pretty flowers in your purse. But since I have allergies to real flowers as of late, I appreciate the floral scents even more. I can look at the flowers from far away and have a fragrance that give me a nice experience. It does improve the quality of my life, doesn't it? *smile*. But four stars since it's not a scent that I want to wear all the time, not as long lasting since the base note is light.
leena h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to the bank and the teller had such a nice perfume on, I asked her about it and she said it's the new D&C perfume with a white flower head lol! I loved it on her but I got it in a sample for my self and didn't feel exactly the same , I guess no chemistry between us which is sad but this perfume is beautiful, if you are not into sweet perfumes give this one a try it's more flowery and fresh than sweet.
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
One of MY scents that I absolutely adore. Light and floral without being cloying. It's a fairly standard price for what the fragrance is and what brand it came from. I purchased from Sephora. I have bought multiple times and my only complaint is that the scent does seem to fade within the hour. On the flip side I will occasionally smell it on my clothes a few days after.
Zoe C.
York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just was sent this perfume as a gift and I was wondering what the scent profile was? Is it suitable for day and night? Is there any times of year it's best for? Thanks in advance!
Bryanna K.
Menasha, WI
It looks like a good perfume. How would you describe the scent?
Ashley S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried a sample of this and it smells so good! Does it last all day?
Samantha L.
Windsor
Does this smell good !??
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this scent worth the price