BY DOLCE & GABBANA #73 in Fragrance for Her

Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Spray, 5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana is a lovely floral scent with many different notes. I had very high expectations for this perfume when I first bought this at Ulta last August, a few months after it first came out. However, this scent quickly fades away to something that resembles baby-powder after only about half an hour. Now, on occasion baby-powder can be a very pleasant scent. However, when you're expecting to smell like a spring garden, it is a very disappointing smell to encounter. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Hayward, CA

This perfume is so feminine, light, and beautiful. I don't usually buy perfume on a whim because I'm very picky with fragrance and especially when they are not cheap. I smelled a magazine sample of this and had to go try it in person. I did, and fell in love with it. If I could describe it, I'd call it a light candied floral if that makes any sense. Sweet-but not sickly, and floral-but not overpowering. I took off a star for the lasting power-it's not the best. Maybe 2-3 hrs max for me.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Okay so the packaging is so beautiful and elegant but what about the smell? Well the smell is just as beautiful and elegant as the packaging it's not a sweet overpowering smell honestly this you just have to go to you mall and take a sample this perfume I literally keep locked away and only use it for special occasions and when I really really want to use it because if I didn't do that I would definitely be spending a ton of money for a new one every time it's just the perfect perfume.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I received this as a sample from an online Sephora order, maybe from my points. Staying power similar to other perfumes. I am not sure if I will buy the full size but everything about this perfume is pretty. The bottle is pretty and the smell is pretty. It is a floral but not overpowering, with the tiniest hint of sweet.
Mimi P.
Mimi P.
Sandy Springs, GA
This fragrance smells so good. It's also a very pretty bottle of perfume. I bought it from sephora and the bottle lured me to it and I loved the smell. A little goes a long way. I only need a couple of sprays, one on the wrist and one on my chest. It lasts all day. I'd highly recommend this! It's girly and smells fresh.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Medfield, MA
I live for this perfume. I spray it on everything I own and keep a few testers in my bag when I'm on the go. I haven't found anything like this, it lasts for hours and has a light floral scent that isn't overpowering at all. I picked this up at Sephora and will be returning again to get more. It's my all-time favorite.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! I first received this as a free sample and instantly fell in love with the scent. I immediately went to go see how much it was and what the notes of it were. I love everything about this perfume from the bottle to the scent. This is one of my go to perfumes when I can't decide what one to wear.
Rochelle Z.
Rochelle Z.
If I could give this smell 100 stairs I would!!! I get everyone I walk by tells me how pretty it is and how much they love it. Some even say it should be illegal! Lol! Its price is high but sooooooo worth it and a little goes a long way so you will have your money worth. I will always buy it! My favorite!
nany r.
nany r.
I got this scent as a 30 day trail and it absolutely lasts all day smells beautiful and goes perfectly with any occasion. the bottle is a perfect design not too bulky to store and looks great on my dresser perfume stand. I have gotten so many compliments on this perfume defiantly going to recommend.
Beatrix P.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolce is the first big floral scent I have ever fallen in love with. This perfume is described as being made from a mix of various white flowers and the bottle is even modeled after old time Sicilian perfumes, with a little white flowered cap. It is waiting to be used to make great summer memories
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
York, ON
I just was sent this perfume as a gift and I was wondering what the scent profile was? Is it suitable for day and night? Is there any times of year it's best for? Thanks in advance!
Bryanna K.
Bryanna K.
Menasha, WI
It looks like a good perfume. How would you describe the scent?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried a sample of this and it smells so good! Does it last all day?
Kwanesha N.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this scent worth the price
Samantha L.