BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimDolce & Gabbana
D Anthology 21 Le Fou Eau De Toilette Spray For Men

Dolce & Gabbana D Anthology 21 Le Fou Eau De Toilette Spray For Men

An oriental fragrance for women & men Fresh, warm, delectable & charismatic Top notes of bergamot, coriander & violet Middle notes of cognac, juniper berry & cardamom Base notes of woody accord, loaf spices & tonka bean Launched in 2011 Perfect for all...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana D Anthology 21 Le Fou Eau De Toilette Spray For Men!
Brittany K.
Ocklawaha, FL
It smells nice but it's not my boyfriend's favorite. You have to do a few sprays for it last. I like the bottle persona
Dasha |.
Aventura, FL
So. Unique. So cheerful. Just generally a happy fragrance. Perfect for spring. Product is a limited edition believe, but I would imagine will surely return annually. Price is high, but worth it and one or two sprays lasts you the whole day. Wish there was a body butter to go along as a pair, but other than that the perfume is divine.
kyle M.
San Jose, CA
1,084 reviews
I mean I can’t say anything bad. Goes above and beyond what I expected. Can’t express how in love I am. Will definitely be recommending
Daviano S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great fragrance got allot of compliments on this and maybe even a few phone numbers. Would def recommend it as a regular light scent
April H.
San Leon, TX
I’m in love with all the fragrances the la Luna is my favorite it stays for awhile longer than other products
Jasmine G.
Surrey, BC
I really really love the smell of this. Not too strong. Also best for giving it as a gift

Looking for your answer?