Launched by the design house of Dolce & Gabbana in 1994, DOLCE & GABBANA is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of lemon, orange, lavender, sage, cedar and tobacco. It is recommended for evening wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana By Dolce & Gabbana For Men. Set-edt Spray 4.2-Ounce & Aftershave Balm 3.4-Ounce & Shower And Shampoo Gel 1.7-Ounce!
Clovis, CA
This gift set is definitely worth every penny! I got this last time for my husband and he loves it!! I pretty sure I had gotten it from Nordstrom and bottle is nice as well but I love the smell on my husband!!
Tacoma , WA
The smell is amazing. When used it has a tantalizing aroma that leaves your man smelling irresistible and amazing ! The def go to For the man your shopping for .
Dix Hills , NY
Again have no experience with this men's fragrance. Can't say how I like it since I've never experienced it but dolce and gabbana make lovely fragrances must be amazing.
Tolleson, AZ
This is one of my favorites . the scent is relaxing yet sophisticated . I am a true fan of this and I am hoping to purchase the same after I am done with this bottle.
Keeps the scent in your hair and on your body afcter shave keep the face smooth don't have to put a lot of spray on u to smell nice just a little
Galveston , TX
Smells great. my boyfriend is pretty much eatable when he has this scent on him. when he asks my favorite this is always my answer
Albuquerque, NM
My brother used this product it smells nice long lasting cute bottle good packaging it’s a value too he got it at the mall.
Absolutely amazing quality products Affordable price just absolutely love this Absolutely wonderful quality products line
Bartow, FL
I absolutely love this smell on my husband he hates wearing it but I love it when he walked into the room with it on
Presidio, TX
I find this scent especially enjoyable during the winter months due to its full rich and warm scent