BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Introduced in 1994. Fragrance notes: lemon, orange, lavender, sage, cedar and tobacco. Recommended use: evening.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Dolce & Gabbana make some of the best fragrances I ever bought. I got one my last birthday and I fell in love ever since I would buy it again. It smells Pleasant. It reminds me of a spring day with a light Breeze and grass all around. It lifts your mood a little. It makes a great gift.
Henry G.
Winchester, MA
Classic fragrance, reminds me of all things Italian. Very appealing smell with that is all things Dolce.
Not too strong but very distinctive, has a slight sweetness thats offset with natural forest hints. Has a non-sporty more European sense
Anthony F.
Park Forest, IL
This fragrance is your all time summer smell . Beach front, downtown, the mall you name it wear ever you go with this on your turning heads immediately!!
Shane B.
Madison, AL
This cologne has been used for years and it is one of the best! When you do not have to change what you are doing, you must being doing something right.
Brian N.
Van Nuys, CA
I loooooooove this one. My favorite scent. I have used this for years and will continue to. It's a.clean and lite scent. This is for special things.
Wero L.
West Sacramento, CA
if you are a cologn lover you will defineatly like this one it has been one of my top cologns to use for a long time.
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this smell it is for men but iove it so much that I boughtyself a bottle to have to spritz on me when I want
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
My son loves this one so I always always buy him at least two for the holidays especially when they are on sale
Tania G.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite D and G fragrance for women. It’s not as strong but the small stays on for long

back