Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Matte Lipstick uploaded by Laura S.Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jenny F.
16 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Perfectly opaque, Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Matte Lipstick envelops your lips in intense, vivid and full-bodied color while keeping them hydrated and soft thanks to its unique structural composition and optimum ratio of conditioning oils and emollients. A new rounded tip follows your lip line to perfection. The innovative, exceptionally creamy formula features an optical blurring effect and comes in a black-and-gold package signed by Mr. Dolce. Color(s): dolce bacio 641, dolce blood 644, dolce by dolce 619, dolce desire 643, dolce dolcezza 212, dolce exclesa 512, dolce fire 605, dolce flame 622, dolce flirt 621, dolce heart 531, dolce inferno 333, dolce jealous 328, dolce lover 624, dolce mamma 229, dolce miss 134, dolce nudo 124, dolce passion 629, dolce rosa 222, dolce ruby 642, dolce sogno 223, dolce star 611. Brand: DOLCE & GABBANA BEAUTY. Style Name: Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Matte Lipstick. Style Number: 1096271. see more...

MEAGAN C.
MEAGAN C.
Review for: Flirt 621
I love this matte lipstick. It is probably one of the better ones. Doesn't get on your teeth.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
One of the best matte lippies available. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
Review for: Desire 643
I'm commenting on the Desire color, but the color I have is FLIRT. And FLIRT is amazing. The staying power is fantastic, it glides on smooth, doesn't have a terrible smell, and is definitely bright and amazing. It's an orangey red that ends up looking fire engine red in my pictures. The texture is fabulous and I was really pleased with the staying power.
I received a free sample size (it's the cutest little mini lipstick ever) from the company via a word of mouth marketing program (not Influenster, but BzzAgent) and am not going to hesitate to buy this in different colors. Fab fab lipstick.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: Flirt 621
This color truly scared me at first and thought it was totally not for and something I could just not pull off, but I was wrong. This color is gorgeous and I got so many compliments while wearing this to work. I was really impressed by how moisturizing this matte lipstick was and how the color lasted throughout my whole work day! I was really happy with this lipstick
Abby S.
Abby S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Fire 605
I want to give this lipstick a 5 star review for so many reasons: it's a beautiful color, great texture (more of a satiny matte to begin), sleek packaging, and my deep, deep love for Dolce & Gabbana but I can't. The bullet deposits too much lipstick on my lips even with one light swipe. I know I could use a lip brush or blot after application, but when I'm reapplying on the go, I want it to be quick and easy. I love this lipstick and will gladly do the extra work to make it work just right for me but I unfortunately have to remove one star.
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Lover 624
I absolutely love this lipstick. The color is so rich and the matte finish is fantastic. It does still smudge off, but it takes a bunch of rubbing to makes my lips show through beneath it. Definitely a classic color and I look forward to wearing it ALL THE TIME.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Flirt 621
This is a great long lasting matte lipstick. The color is a great red color that gives you a great glam look. This lipstick lasts through eating and drinking and just needs a little reapplication afterwards. If you're looking for a great red lipstick - this is the one for you!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Flirt 621
If you're looking for the perfect red lipstick than this is the one for you! It's super hydrating and the color lasts a super Long time! The color is just lovely!
Atheer A.
Atheer A.
Rodeo, CA
Review for: Flirt 621
This lipstick is hella expensive💸💸 But you get what you paid for, it doesn't wear off ugly which I appreciate
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Flirt 621
This lipstick is amazing it has long wear and perfect pigmentation without any smearing