BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Women's 3.3 oz EDT Spray. Dolce & Gabbana presents five perfumes of their collection The D & G Anthology which arrived on the market in September 2009. Two other fragrances will join the collection next year. 1 Le Bateleur is a seductive boundary-shattering blend with a top of cardamom and juniper berry a heart of aquatic accord and coriander and a base of vetyver olibanum and cedarwood. The provocative impression channels a distinctive character that is neither male nor female nor unisex moving with dynamism to the free edgy style that marks the D & G fashion empire.

Becky S.
1,149 reviews
This was part of an eventual 7 pc.series from D & G that were each unisex and unique. I think that fragrance 1 Le Battelier, is more of a masculine unisex blend and I love it for that! It has aquatic notes along with juniper berry and some fruits but it is a mysterious blend for it's "magical" name.
Stephanie M.
A great fragrance for a man or woman. Very light and an aquatic scent with some sharp notes. It is good value for the size. I bought this in a Coffret of all the Anthology fragrances a few years back. This particular scent was a fav. A good blind buy!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Muy buen perfume, me encanta el aroma y todo, muy buen empaque y muy buena fragancia me encantó todo, tengo uno y me ha durado mucho tiempo tengo como 8 meses y eso que uno no me dura ni 2 meses jaja, me encanta
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I really didn't like this I bought it for myself it smelled good in store but once I got it home started to wearing it I guess body chemistry didn't mix with it
Laura O.
I love the fresh scent of this. I wear it when I'm going out. It stays on for hours. Is not an overwhelming smell like some perfumes can be
Lindsey C.
After smelling all of the fragrances at Sephora this was the only one I was head over heels over. Light and floral scent is perfect for me!
Riley H.
I like this fragrance. It's fresh and fruity which I prefer to floral scents. For some reason it reminds me of the 90's.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL
Didn't like it for me!!. It to strong for me i wish i could get something diffrent... But hey everybody is different
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
It's rare for me to find a perfume that is just the right amount of subtle, but I think I have finally found it
Aimee F.
La Habra, CA
Can be layered with other fragrances. Not overtly feminine or masculine. Excellent every day fragrance. Clean.