Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Olga D.Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Maral B.Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Leigh Ann P.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

3 L'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray see more...

Leigh Ann P.
I have been wearing his perfume now for about 3 years and its one I don't think I will ever get sick of. It is a sweet, but not overly sweet, fresh, clean, grapefruity scent that I feel could be worn by women of all ages. I mostly wear this perfume in the spring and summer months. I do wish the scent would last a bit longer throughout the day but that won't stop me from repurchasing.
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
My fragrant joy !!! Let many believe that the Empress is already pop, still it will not trade for anything! It causes me special emotions and many memories !!! Yes, and by itself the fragrance is luxurious, incredibly feminine and gentle
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been wearing this perfume for the past two years and I cannot complain at all! You can but it from Ulta, but you can also get it from Amazon. I have finally found my most favorite scent. Long lasting and not an overkill. Perfect product
JLynh V.
While I have been wearing D & G 3 L'Imperatrice for many years, and have gotten many compliments and questions like "What perfume are you wearing,? It smells very pretty." I wish that it would last longer. I think that it's a perfume for all ages. Try it! You won't be disappointed!
Christina D.
I love this scent for spring/summer. It is light, fruity, and floral. It doesn't bother my sense of smell like most other fragrances. It reminds me of melon and possibly honeysuckle. It lasts a decent amount and I never have to reapply in a day but I like gentle lingering scents rather than smack people in the face with my perfume when I walk by.
Sora Z.
This is a lovely floral fragrance that is great for daytime. It's light and a little fruity, like a whiff of girly shampoo. The only downside is it's not very long lasting, so reapplication is necessary.
Yelena Y.
San Diego, CA
'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray D&G is my favorite. I have been using it for the last 6 years and I always repurchase and get a ton of compliments on overtime I wear it. Too bad they decided to discontinue it.
Tracy G.
New york
This is my go-to favorite fragrance. It is light and clean- I always feel fresh when I put it on, and it lasts!!
Perfect every day scent.
Jodie T.
An amazing fragrance if you're looking for something subtle and fruity. Sweet, but extremely soft and tropical. Perfect for summer!
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
My favorite one out of the 5 that are in the set!! can be used as a perfume or a cologne! my boyfriend loves the scent also!