Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Leigh Ann P.Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Maral B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

3 L'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray see more...

Sora Z.
Sora Z.
This is a lovely floral fragrance that is great for daytime. It's light and a little fruity, like a whiff of girly shampoo. The only downside is it's not very long lasting, so reapplication is necessary.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing his perfume now for about 3 years and its one I don't think I will ever get sick of. It is a sweet, but not overly sweet, fresh, clean, grapefruity scent that I feel could be worn by women of all ages. I mostly wear this perfume in the spring and summer months. I do wish the scent would last a bit longer throughout the day but that won't stop me from repurchasing.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
New york
This is my go-to favorite fragrance. It is light and clean- I always feel fresh when I put it on, and it lasts!!
Perfect every day scent.
Christina D.
Christina D.
I love this scent for spring/summer. It is light, fruity, and floral. It doesn't bother my sense of smell like most other fragrances. It reminds me of melon and possibly honeysuckle. It lasts a decent amount and I never have to reapply in a day but I like gentle lingering scents rather than smack people in the face with my perfume when I walk by.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Pearland, TX
I love this one 😍 is one of my favorites 😍😍 I recommend 👌👌 smells like a fresh flowers ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Gee C.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
My favorite one out of the 5 that are in the set!! can be used as a perfume or a cologne! my boyfriend loves the scent also!
JLynh V.
JLynh V.
While I have been wearing D & G 3 L'Imperatrice for many years, and have gotten many compliments and questions like "What perfume are you wearing,? It smells very pretty." I wish that it would last longer. I think that it's a perfume for all ages. Try it! You won't be disappointed!
Aime C.
Aime C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fresh clean flower scent a little powdery but lovely and great year round scent.
Rhia R.
Rhia R.
I've been using this for several years now. Nice blend of fruit and floral, although I wish it had more staying power.
Yelena Y.
Yelena Y.
San Diego, CA
'Imperatrice Eau De Toilette Spray D&G is my favorite. I have been using it for the last 6 years and I always repurchase and get a ton of compliments on overtime I wear it. Too bad they decided to discontinue it.