Dolce & Gabbana 21 Le Fou Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Bobbi P.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The Fragrance Collection by D&G is the ultimate art of self expression. With multiple scents to choose from, it gives you the freedom to wear a fragrance according your mood of the day. Notes: Bergamot, Coriander Leaf, Violet Leaf, Cognac, Juniper Berry, Cardamom, Dry Woods, Gingerbread, Tonka Bean. Style: Spontaneous. Carefree. Unconventional.

Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
I am more a fan of the dolce and gabbana light blue collection. This spray was a last minute steal on a trip. It's still very good and has a long lasting smell and is lovely. I will continue purchasing products from this company as long as they keep up with there wonderful smells.
Erin D.
Clarksburg, MD
I wear D&G's L'omparates everyday and although I love it I wanted something different. Le Fou is a soft scent, it smells citrus-ie. The scent doesn't last long so it's not worst the price, you could buy an off brand perfume for much less and get the same results. I would not recommend.
Samantha L.
New Orleans , LA
D&G came out with these numbered perfumes and it changed my life.......that might be overstated BUT I don't have to remember some random, researched, and often ridiculous name. I walk into Dillards, ask for the number of my scent, and I can go home if its a quick stop.
Daniel F.
Yucca valley, Ca
Personally for men, D&G isn't great in my option. My go to favs are Chanel De Bleu and terre de Hermes which are lighter and more earthy while these always seem more fruity to me. Just personal preference.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I was so shocked by this line! All of them are really good. This one has to be my favorite though! The whole line is one of my favorites, and this one is defiantly in my top five!
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
It is my favorite. When you have it on you don't smell it but others do . It is Suttle. Very pricey. But my favorite. I am a repeat user. Wish i could always have it..
Rita W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Initially this smells awesome. I love the scent but it does not last very long. Luckily I did have this in a rollerball and I was able to carry with me.
Roben C.
metamora, IL
This smells very nice and not too overwhelming. It is not too strong and you only have to spritz one or two times so it last a pretty long time.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
This one smells amazing , not on me but my boyfriend ooo he smells really good I recommend this to you guys and girls who have boyfriends
Holly P.
Pensacola, FL
Dolce and gabbana is LIFE to me! Best scent every. If you haven't tried it you need to go right now and get some! Best smell ever!!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?