BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Lily, sandalwood, musk, orris, leather, tuberose.

• What does this smell like ?1 Answers
  • Is this perfume suitable for all seasons ??2 Answers
  • Alguien me podría decir como es este perfume de D&G?1 Answers
Carrie P.
This perfume is perfect for fall or winter! It is so rich and warm it's almost smothering in the summer. It is also very strong: one or two sprays should do for most of the day. At first, the scent can be smelled about an arms length away, but about two or three hours later, it goes down to skin only. After that it should last another six hours. The smell does stay on clothes however, but it does not stain like some perfumes do on clothing. The only downside to this product is the price.
Erika G.
San Leandro, CA
I'm not crying but my dad and the girl I have been living for and I've got my new bed phone for a the day now is a terrible quality time for the day to go with the new year of my day beautiful beautiful and beautiful day of the year Erika of my life and my beautiful family my love is for the soul of my life I am living the soul of woman soul soul to be a beautiful beautiful girl I hope I ever had my day off for you beautiful soul and beautiful soul to the beautiful girl that ever came your skin is the only beautiful girl you are ever happy to love see your soul skin beautiful girl beautiful I hope you're happy good night you are love life and love it beautiful soul beautiful girl and I am happy for you and you my soul and soul you are my life and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you hope you're beautiful
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
I ordered this scent on a whim and like it enough to wear it at times but not enough to be my everyday, go-to scent. It is definitely more of a woody, warm scent and I tend to gravitate towards darker scents. It lightens up significantly from the intial application throughout the day so it is not overwhelming. I wish it held the initial intensity a little better but it's not terrible. I tend to reach for this scent during the fall and winter but I have mixed it lightly with a brighter scent to mix it up a bit during the spring.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this scent, and to top off the smell on myself, it had a completely different scent on my husband. But this fragrance is definitely unisex friendly. I love how unique the scent is, and it smells so clean and not at all over powering. I would buy again and again!
Brenda H.
Magnolia, TX
Great franface, and long lasting, the past weekend I ask for franface example in Sephora and they give me this one, and believe, I took a shower and my husband told me that still smell like the perfume, it was crazy, and o love it
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It's definitely the most mature fragrance I own, if that makes sense. But it's great for going out; just use it sparingly, it can be strong.
Ashley M.
Mount Prospect, IL
I have used this scent for 5 years and love it. It isn't overly sweet and is very sexy. The bottle is large and worth the price because even if used on a daily basis it will last a really long time.
Raquel G.
Newark, NJ
I usually like to buy this for my sons they truly like the smells ladies if you have kids you should try getting this product for them it's would put a smile to there faces lol
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I love this perfume. It smells really good and the small bottle lasts me forever! I have the whole set and I like all of them but one, but it's long lasting!
Enchantra B.
Garland, TX
This is a great year round scent, it's a floral and its flirty. Long lasting and distinctly unique, this fragrance will become a staple in your routine.
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes
Is this perfume suitable for all seasons ??
Adriana R.
Alguien me podría decir como es este perfume de D&G?
Michele M.
Philadelphia , Pa
What does this smell like ?