BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Patchouli, Gardenia, Tuberose, Benzoin, Jasmine

shay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the longevity and how well this meshes with my body's chemistry! Try it on first, as with any perfume/cologne. What may smell great on you, could smell like complete poo on someone else. This and Gucci guilty are my faves.
Francesca P.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolce and gabbana always has the best perfumes and fragrances. I really enjoy this perfume in particular although best one remains Dokce and gabbana LIGHT BLUE which I just repurchased last week and always recommend
Kristen K.
Buffalo, NY
This smell is something I have loved for the last 10 years. It is a fresh smell that I am getting compliments on it. The bottle is a sleek design and is sturdy as I have dropped it and it has not broken.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of Dolce & Gabbana, I recommend this product if you like a "Fresh & Clean" scent...it does seem to last until washed or laundered off.
Sydney S.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I bought this D&G fragrance for my husband and we both hated it. The smell was too strong and overwhelming. I will not purchase it ahee
Latoyah C.
Hampton, VA
Strong potent fragrance yet appealing and lasting scent. You really get plenty for the price you pay and don't have to use much.
Eva C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells okay. Has way too much alcohol in it. Extremely expensive. Doesn't last very long considering the alcohol outlasts it.
Yaneth S.
Katy , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan really ... I can't really say much just because my wife did not like the perfume because of the strong smell
ivette g.
Amazing product smells fantastic at all times lasts you all day leaving you with a great smell its a must have for all
Alyssa M.
Leesport, PA
This product is amazing smells wonderful and last all throughout the day. One spraying and you're ready to go.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
What does this smell like? Is it strong?