Dolce & Gabbana 10 La Roue de la Fortune Eau De Toilette  uploaded by Wilsamara L.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Being one of the five unisex perfumes of The D&G Anthology collection Reflects creative experimental character of free edgy style Fills with adventurous boundary-shattering blend Top notes of pink pepper pineapple tuberose Heart notes of gardenia jasmine vanilla Base notes of orris benzoin patchouli, Line: D&G Anthology Series, Size: 100ml/3, 3oz,

Dolores B.
I don't always like expensive fragrances because I think they are not worth it, but with this specific perfume from D&G, I had to make an exeption. It stays with you all day and is specially great on dates and formal dinners and night outs. I loved it.
Caitlin L.
Memphis, TN
As a huge fan of this brand's Light Blue, I had high hopes for this product as well. However, the smell is not as clean and simple as I wanted it to be. It's definitely heavy and just too strong for me personally.
Joyce P.
Yonkers, NY
I got this as a sample size and I fell I love with the smell! Everybody always gives me compliments! But I do recommend going to Sephora and trying it on your wrist, go for a walk, and smell to see if it goes good with your body chemistry. (NEVER use the paper they hand you, spray the skin!)
Corwin M.
This wonderful fragrance came with my mix and match D & G cologne set. The idea is that you can wear each scent alone, or mix them with each other and create your own scent. I love this product as I like change day to day. I've tried each one alone and all manner of combinations and I always get compliments on my aroma.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this has very good smell that last all day long so no need to reapply half way through the day you will defiantly be happy with this and i 100% recommend this product
mariela b.
Compton , CA
I just love the smell of this fragance it absolutely wonderful had not really look into buying expensive fragance but this one is a must have
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this product. I first relieved it in a sample size. But after loving it so much I knew I wanted it a lot more.
Irma M.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this product one off the best products ever made great smell its p e rfection thanks dolce & Gabbana
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Una delicia, es muy duradero! En ambos sentidos, la botella dura mucho, y el olor también. 🌎
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
Really pretty scent that lasts on me clothes until I was them. smell is not over powering
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this item good for gifts?
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
What Does This Smell Like ???
Brittany R.
Does the smell last all day !?
Loana C.
I really want to try it it is worth the price?