BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana "10 La Roue De La Fortune" - named in honor of one of the magical tarot cards. "10 La Roue De La Fortune" (Wheel of Fortune) fragrance for women. Luxury tuberose gardenia and jasmine in this fragrance adorn the base of the bold notes of benzoin and patchouli. Feminine and chic this fragrance is able to destroy and delight. Piquancy flavor give woody notes. Classification of aroma: woody aromatic. Pyramid flavor: Top notes of jasmine benzoin. Heart notes: Mexican tuberose. Sheet music loop: patchouli. Keywords: Inconsistent harmonious and ambiguous! Specifications Item Weight - 1.6 oz. Type - EDT Spray Gender - Unisex.

Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
Such a beautiful scent that I did not find overwhelming like most scents on the market. Can be transitioned from a day scent to a night scent. Beautiful scent, last all day and strangers give you compliments all day because of it
Angie D.
New Orleans, LA
L'Imperatrice is one of the greatest scents ever made - I wish I could bathe in it! The only drawback is that the scent doesn't last very long -- if they made a perfume version, I'd honestly buy a tub. It's gentle, romantic, and just the right touch of feminine mystique.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love perfumed this brand it's expensive bug the scent last you a while it's really fresh and smells wonderful I love this if you perfumes this should be one on your list
member-5a3227560
Deerfield, IL
My signature scent! I wear a few spritz everyday and I constantly receive compliments on how I smell! This is a glass bottle but i have never run into any problems while traveling.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this fragrance!When it came out I got it as a gift,its difficult to find in my area,it has a warm exotic scent and is very long lasting.
Grace C.
Houma, LA
This is my favorite perfume. I love it very much. It smells great. This is my favorite perfume. I love it very much. It smells great.
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
I cannot get enough of this fragrance! Purchased as a gift for christmas. Long lasting fragrance. Highly recommend. Two thumbs up.
Damaris D.
Laredo
I love the way this perfumes stays on for the whole day. you can just walk by someone and they can smell me from a mile away
Ysidra D.
This perfume has a pleasant scent. I received it as a gift and wear it occasionally. actually haven't tried this scent,
Giannina R.
Miami
It smells really great and has a very flashy packaging, I recommend it, and the truth lasts a long time 😊 I love it
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity? Musk?