Dolce & Gabbana 1 Le Bateleur for WOMEN uploaded by Mary G.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

This scent features aromatic and aquatic notes, cedar, vetiver.

Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
Absolutely love this scent. It is a great high end product that lasts for a long time. My first bottle lasted for a year and half and I think I sprayed that thing ten times a day. It truly is worth what you are paying for.
sojida r.
Ok let me start off by saying, Dolce Gabbana is just my favorite perfume brand, the smell is fantastic, its not to girly of a smell but more like a classic women style smell. I love it
Mary G.
Glendale, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's a woman's scent but smells like cologne. It's very strong, but not overpowering. I have been using this perfume for a while now and it is long lasting.
Renee B.
62 Bunny Trail Road Bangor PA 18013
Love love love the fragrance. It smells so fresh and lasts all day. Even tho it is pricey it is worth every cent.
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Smells good not to stong not to faint its just right got it as a small bottle for christmas and it was gone fast.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Dulce & gabbana always smells good i will always use my moms ..it lasts for a good amount of time
Rosalina F.
This is one of my favorites smells really good i got a lot of complements when i put this on
Tracie F.
Farmington, AR
I feel like this perfume is a hidden gem. One of my favorites. It has a sweet floral smell.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
I love this! It smells really good and have a fresh scent. Highly recommend to try it.
Saysha T.
Elkins park, Pa
Smells super good and very long lasting I suggest this product very much!!!
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Is this worth the price? Is it long lasting?