BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDolce

DOLCE by Dolce & Gabbana - EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ - WOMEN

by Dolce

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ

Is this long lasting ?
Hi! I was wondering if this fragrance is long lasting? I would like to purchase this as a gift but want to make sure it can last through a whole night! Thanks!
Start your review of DOLCE by Dolce & Gabbana - EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ - WOMEN!
Suz R.
Setauket, NY
DOLCE by Dolce & Gabbana - EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Suz R.
Love this fragrance! Beautiful for day or night! I also LOVE the Rosa Excelsia. Pictured below!
Nadia M.
Bay Point, CA
DOLCE by Dolce & Gabbana - EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Nadia M.
It’s not my favorite Dolce & Gabbana because it’s a little too strong. It’s a strong floral scent but it’s nice if you like that I’m more of a softer scent.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Mu d1 top favorite fragrance. Its light and sexy and perfect all year round! I highly recommend it especially if you are sensitive to fragrances this one is so light it doesn't bother me at all. An it last all day. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce eau de parfum - 30 ml
McKenzie H.
Wichita Falls
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time favorite perfume! It has such a light, feminine smell and I always receive compliments when wearing it! I spray about two sprays and it lasts nearly all day. It’s slightly fruity and floral smelling.
Phuong D.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Fruity fresh scent. It instantly reminded me of the Chanel Chance Eau Fraicheeau de toilette - 150 ml, but much lighter, not as intense. You can definitely smell the citrus, this is not a sweet perfume. I bought this on a whim and it’s fine, I don’t hate it. I usually go for sweeter scent.
Nkechi M.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing fragrance. My absolute favorite everyday perfume. It’s smells sexy yet not too overpowering when I wear it to work. Last pretty long too. I love it.
Dana H.
Haverhill, MA
Love this perfume. It’s fresh & floral & feels very effortless, like a soft & almost natural scent as opposed to something that’s super perfumey.
Sue M.
Fairfield
My absolute fav! I get so many compliments. A nice light & fresh scent that lasts! Pretty bottle & packaging
Adriana D.
I absolutely love this product! I have been repurchasing it for years. It is my go-to fragrance and I never fail to receive compliments on it. It is a very light floral scent and a little goes a long way. I never have to worry about putting too much on.
Susan D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
DOLCE by Dolce & Gabbana - EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Susan D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This scent will last you all day. It is earthy, floral and very feminine. The only down side is it may be a little over powering. The price is right and the design is unique. If I need a perfume to last me all day this is always my go to.